Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chiefs at Redskins Predictions

SIXX99

My prediction is our O-Line is worthless due to not drafting a O-Line man in the 1st or 2nd round since Samuels so we will average 3 yards a carry with no run longer than 14 yards and the Line will not protect Campbell which is actually playing well but he will not have a big play either cause he will not have time to let a play develop. The chiefs have less weapons but a better O-Line so I see the game going back and forth of FGs with the Redskins getting the last score. 3-3 YAAAAAA. Since we need lots of help and are not close to Super Bowl contenders I would actually like to see us lose the rest of our games to have better draft position. The offseason is the funnest part of being a Redskins fan :)

Redskins 15 Chiefs 12

My prediction is our O-Line is worthless due to not drafting a O-Line man in the 1st or 2nd round since Samuels so we will average 3 yards a carry with no run longer than 14 yards and the Line will not protect Campbell which is actually playing well but he will not have a big play either cause he will not have time to let a play develop. The chiefs have less weapons but a better O-Line so I see the game going back and forth of FGs with the Redskins getting the last score. 3-3 YAAAAAA. Since we need lots of help and are not close to Super Bowl contenders I would actually like to see us lose the rest of our games to have better draft position. The offseason is the funnest part of being a Redskins fan :)

Redskins 15 Chiefs 12

The only bad part about getting say a top 5 draft position is it's just much more glaring when the FO jacks up the pick. I'd rather have say the 15th or 20th pick so there is less pressure on our poor FO. Unless by some miracle a new GM is in the mix.....not likely though.

I wished that I could say for certain that we are going to win this game, but it is going to be close if we do. The Chiefs are rather competitive. They have played close in all of their loses. They played the Ravens pretty well on the road. I thought that it would be a win for us early in the season, but seeing how we are playing and seeing how they are playing I really don't feel all that great about this week. I think that we may win 17-14.

Archived