Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SN: Mock draft: SN projects 2010's top NFL picks

Commander Adama

lol at us picking 16 after the Steelers.

Steelers >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> us

What a joke.

We are 16 and division leading 49ers are drafting 6th?

We are picking after the Packers and Chargers?

This guy was smoking the big rock crack when he did this.

We'll have a pick in the 5-10 range.

And drafting 1 year starter Tony Pike because he is tall and strong would be a failure. Fail. Fail. Fail.

We need to draft blue chip prospects who were starters their entire career and produced. McCoy or Bradford.

This has us picking after Green Bay, Arizona, San Diego and PITTSBURGH! Are you kidding me? Pittsburgh in the top 15?

They do mocks every week, and it's by where the teams stand in the rankings at that moment, so it's accurate and not a projection of where teams will eventually draft. The one posted here was actually from last week. This week we're up to #11, and they have us taking Taylor Mays.

eh, if theres a legit blue chip QB this year i want us to take him and the best tackle we can. snag some guards in the next rounds. use FA to get a right or left tackle and center. we can revamp this whole oline next year if were smart about it and run a legit tough training camp.

the only defensive hole i see is one CB when rogers splits. we'll need a FA linebacker as well.

if were drafting safties and WR in the first couple rounds, someone needs to bulldoze redskins park.

I agree completely. The only way it works out, though, is we have some new management to get it done.

This one has us at 6 taking QB Jake Locker ?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010.php

Haha I love the potshot about Snyder with the pick. Sad, but it may be true :doh:

Do I think this is a bit high for Jake Locker? Absolutely. Will Daniel Snyder think this is a bit high for Jake Locker? Probably not.

The Redskins need a quarterback and Snyder loves going after big-name players, so this is a perfect match. Snyder will love Locker's potential and arm strength, but most of all, he'll love all the money he'll make with his new franchise quarterback.

Steelers, Packers, Chargers, 49ers, Seahawks, Dolphins, and Cardinals are picking BEFORE us?!? Are these trades from the Raiders, Bucs, Chiefs, and Rams???

Barring a miracle, especially at QB, we will end up 4-12 and probably picking 8th in the draft. Hard to believe 7 NFL teams are worse than we are.

Locker or Clausen

Then OL for the entire draft.

If we lose Rogers, we'll just have to cope with what we have until the next draft. We'll need time to rebuild. Now, it's time to remake the offense. Keep Cooley for the new QB's security blanket. Keep Dockery since he's young and talented. Samuels should stay if he's healthy. The rest of the O can be traded, cut or demoted wisely.

Archived