Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SN: Mock draft: SN projects 2010's top NFL picks

Commander Adama

I'd be surprised if Pike is even picked in the 2nd. Spread offense, no history as a starter, has bust written all over him.

If we can't land Locker give me a RT instead.

Do yourself a favor and watch Pike play tomorrow night

And if we're picking in the top 10, we better get an (eventually) LT

I've seen almost all the snaps (minus the miami game) for Cincy and Pike seems to get better each game. Not many bad mistakes, pretty quick release and very accurate. I'm a homer but I'd love to see Pike playing for the Skins.

I see up picking between 10-16 myself. I think the mock draft is the most rediculous thing I have seen though. But then again we are so far away from the draft. I do love to see all this talking about the draft though. You all know the time us Redskins fans are the most excited is the offseason :)

Would love to get a extra 1st next season ... and actually I think next season the 1st round picks will be undercvalued as it might be the last season for unslotted picks ... I am a stick it out guy with Zorn and Vinny ...... BUT if we do need to go back to day 1 then I say bring in Gibbs as GM/ Team president, Hire Russ Grimm as HC and then with the two firsts grab Okung or Buluger and Ipuati...then get the best RB, DT and LB with the remaining picks ...

Fix the OL and we wont need an new QB....

Archived