Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Sell The Team Dan thread

Spaceman Spiff

www.selltheteamdan.com is now live.

Use this thread to post any anti Dan Snyder schwag you may have.

I'm gonna start this off by posting a pic of me and my dear friend Maggie Cameron who was interviewed by Dan Steinberg. If you're not aware, Steinberg posted a pic of Maggie in her shirt on his blog but was forced to take it down.

So here we go:

7533_672219340047_15602735_38590348_6145527_n.jpg

Keep a lookout for www.selltheteamdan.com hopefully coming to the interwebz by the end of this week.

We know this is highly unlikely... but I offer my 2 cents anyway... I started a petition about this on another 'Skins web site about maybe changing the name to boost a little morale in the stadium..... without hurting the money givers of FedEx

Jack Kent Cooke Stadium or Sammy Baugh Stadium at FedEx Field

I just purchased my Snyder Sucks t-shirt:

It is in the mail! I will update when it arrives.

Also, I posted this in the classified section - does anyone know where you can buy the "Love the Team, Hate the Owner" shirts? Anyone seen an on-line location to buy them??

Please don't wear it to games. We don't need you embarrassing our fan base. Feel free to embarrass yourself, just try not to make us look bad in the process.

What's worse?

Making a stand, however futile in the great scheme of things, or continuing to accept mediocrity year on year with a begging hand for more, which in effect is what that kind of blind homerism does?

Hail.

Disgusting. Anti-Redskins sites started by "Redskins Fans."

We're three days from game day. Try supporting your team. Bunch of *******s.

Right. Because real fans stand by and cheer as some idiot runs the team they love into the ground.

Some of us love the Redskins, and that means hating anyone or anything that does that team harm.

Please don't wear it to games. We don't need you embarrassing our fan base. Feel free to embarrass yourself, just try not to make us look bad in the process.

I think it's cute that you (a 26-year old boy) actually believes that anyone gives a crap what you think. You must really enjoy reading your own posts.... because no one else seems to.

Disgusting. Anti-Redskins sites started by "Redskins Fans."

We're three days from game day. Try supporting your team. Bunch of *******s.

Anti-Snyder is NOT THE SAME as Anti-Redskins. I go to the games and cheer my lungs out. Love the players. Don't love the owner.

You give the very liberal mods here way less credit than they deserve.

Really? I got banned and NNT for posting a thread titled Burgundy Revolution... we'll see.

Actually, you're the one that's embarrasing.

Take a step back. Take a deep breath.

Dan Snyder has ruined your favorite team and refuses to fix it year after year.

The Redskins fanbase always shows up and supports the team, but that doesn't mean we have to support the owner.

The fans have been the only positive part of this franchise since Dan took over.

I want one of those shirts.

And for those throwing your hands up at this thread, we DO support the team and nothing any fan could do (especially wearing a t-shirt) could be compared to the attrocities that Snyder has done since becoming owner.

The problem with all of these posts are, if and that is a big IF the skins come out and win big or even win on Sunday vs the cats then the SB talk will start and everyone will give Danny and Vinny a pass for now! This franchise is doomed at this point, its all down hill unless we end up winning the SB this year or next.

Dan is not going to sell the team, Dan is not going to fire Vinny! It is what it is folks, you want to hit him where it hurts then stop going to the game and buying his products.

What's worse?

Making a stand, however futile in the great scheme of things, or continuing to accept mediocrity year on year with a begging hand for more, which in effect is what that kind of blind homerism does?

Hail.

Mediocre, but improving. The defense is already top notch and has been for over five years. The way people talk here, you'd think we were the Lions or Browns or Rams or Jaguars or Raiders or (insert perennial sub-mediocre team here).

Right. Because real fans stand by and cheer as some idiot runs the team they love into the ground.

Some of us love the Redskins, and that means hating anyone or anything that does that team harm.

Runs it into the ground??? Unless Jerry Jones ran the Cowboys into the ground, Snyder definitely didn't run the Skins into the ground. Cowboys - 0 playoff wins since 1996. Redskins - 2.

I think it's cute that you (a 26-year old boy) actually believes that anyone gives a crap what you think. You must really enjoy reading your own posts.... because no one else seems to.

I'm not interested in ageism. I'm interested in supporting our team three days before a mother ****ing game. Not important to you, of course. Screw the games. Fire everyone. You're Dan Snyder from 1999, pal. No more, probably less.

Great thread - whether or not you agree with the idea that Snyder is a bad owner, you have to chafe at the censorship. That's got me pissed off. Let the fans have their say, keep your nose to the grindstone, improve the team and end up a hero. That's what I say. Confiscating paper bags and signs is stupid, offensive and overly sensitive.

he does. hes like a one man cheerleading crew.

and i hope the stadium is flooded with these shirts. ill probably purchase one later in the week.

Archived