Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Kate Beckinsale...no reason

Spaceman Spiff

my favorite women in the world. The hottest, most beautiful, cutest women in the world. Any squad in the hot girl draft with her in it should never lose because she carries everybody.

Love me some KB.

You mean "woman" right? If not you need pics of your squad.:)

I never said she was a butterface. I said she was cute, but not hot.

Her lips and nose are a little weird to me. Not ugly, just weird.

I think most of us have come to the conclusion that the only thing that's "weird" in these babe threads is you. I'm guessing you like the kind that have had multiple plastic surgeries trying to reach perfection? Perhaps Joan Rivers is more your type.

Anyway. I thought Kate looked uber sexy (hot) in 'Click.' She's the type of gal that would look great in an evening gown, a pair of jeans and her birthday suit.

I think most of us have come to the conclusion that the only thing that's "weird" in these babe threads is you. I'm guessing you like the kind that have had multiple plastic surgeries trying to reach perfection? Perhaps Joan Rivers is more your type.

Anyway. I thought Kate looked uber sexy (hot) in 'Click.' She's the type of gal that would look great in an evening gown, a pair of jeans and her birthday suit.

haha. That's the consensus, it seems.

No, the plastic girls don't do it for me either.

I said she had sex appeal, just that her face was nothing special. She's not ugly, just not more than cute in the face.

You guys should have my tastes locked down simply from the draft and pick 3/4 contest that we did.

I like women with faces and curves.

Curves are nice :yes:

And women without faces? I don't think even the internet has a fetish site for those people :laugh:

Archived