Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep Zorn. Bench Campbell.

FanSinceSonnyJ

It doesn't matter if it's JC's "fault"or not. If Zorn cares at all about keeping his job, he's going to have to bench JC at some point soon just for the sake of making some sort of a big change. I wouldn't be surprised if that move happens this week.

I don't think JC is as bad as some, but the level of defense this guy gets on the board is pretty remarkable to me. I mean, do you really see something in him that makes you think he deserves more of a pass than Ramsey or Brunell?

He had decent stats today (per usual), but aside from the first drive and the last two he did a whole lot of nothing on offense as far as I was concerned. And he almost made a couple of very bad mistakes (I can recall at least one dropped interception in today's game that would have been six the other way). He also has non-existent touch on the deep pass. I mean, he just heaves balls out there where NO ONE can make a play on them. It's almost like he feels it's an accomplishment to throw it deep even if the receiver has no chance to catch it.

I don't see how it plays out well for JC at this point. If Zorn is fired, by the end of the season or sooner, will he really survive another offseason purge? learning another new offense and another new coach? Will it suddenly all snap into place? I don't think so.

The Lions rookie QB looked plenty more confident and poised than I've ever seen JC look in a game.

It doesn't matter if it's JC's "fault"or not. If Zorn cares at all about keeping his job, he's going to have to bench JC at some point soon just for the sake of making some sort of a big change. I wouldn't be surprised if that move happens this week.

That's brilliant bench the one of the few players actually playing well in his offense?

If Zorn wants to keep his job all he has to is improving his own game management and playcalling.

He can start w/ redzone.

Yeah bench this guy:

CAM375235.jpg

Jason Campbell

#17 | QB | Redskins

27/41, 340 YDS, 2 TD, 1 INT 97.6

Its clearly all this giys fault^^:doh:

Idiots.com

Actually we KNOW that Collins is a 15 year career backup with a passer rating of 76.2. We also KNOW that Jason Campbell's worst season QB rating is higher than that and we KNOW that Jason Campbell currently has a QB rating in the 90s.

So that's what we KNOW. You SAY that Campbell sucks. There is a difference.

What I KNOW is Collins has a WINNING RECORD as a Skin

What I KNOW is JC has a losing record

What I KNOW is JC lacks LEADERSHIP

What I KNOW is Collins has NO PROBLEM leading this team to the Playoffs

What I KNOW is JC Audibles to a RUN on 3rd and 8 (after a TO)

What I KNOW is Collins averages more points on the board than 3.5 years of JC

What I KNOW is Collins hits Recievers in Stride

What I KNOW is JC has to wait until WRs are open....and then throws high or behind

What I Think is its time to Kick this Pig

TC > JC

The worst think Snyder could do now is fire Zorn 3 games into the season. It would do nothing but throw in the towel, after only 3 games for the season.

On the other hand, benching Campbell should be priority # 1. He is simply too slow to read the field and too slow in getting rid of the ball. West coast offenses require quick judgment and a quick release. He's now been given ample time to show improvement and has not. Time to bench him now. Announce Collins as next week's starter and groom Colt or try drafting another promising upstart after the season. My feeling is we can win with Collins. One thing we do know now is that we can not win or score with Campbell. No he doesn't deserve all the blame, but a large part of the blame for our lousy offense falls on his shoulders.

Anyone agree?

How can you honestly and seriously say that, after Zorn was solely and directly responsible for 7 points in this game. First, he elected NOT to kick the FG on the first drive. -3 points. This would have allowed us to drive and kick a FG on the last drive and win the game. Second, instead of the Lions attempting a long FG, he gave them an extra play where they were able to eventually score a TD. -4 points. We lost by 5.

Do the math. As BAD as the Skins played in this game, it still would have been a win if it wasnt for Zorn.

The worst think Snyder could do now is fire Zorn 3 games into the season. It would do nothing but throw in the towel, after only 3 games for the season.

On the other hand, benching Campbell should be priority # 1. He is simply too slow to read the field and too slow in getting rid of the ball. West coast offenses require quick judgment and a quick release. He's now been given ample time to show improvement and has not. Time to bench him now. Announce Collins as next week's starter and groom Colt or try drafting another promising upstart after the season. My feeling is we can win with Collins. One thing we do know now is that we can not win or score with Campbell. No he doesn't deserve all the blame, but a large part of the blame for our lousy offense falls on his shoulders.

Anyone agree?

NO r u serious the play calling is terrible JC don't call his own plays and remind u jc had 340yds pass 2 td clearly the qb not the problem .

bench campbell............riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhtttt , 300 + yards and two td's is terrible. hes the reason for the loss, i mean damn, how did i not see this before!?

teach me the football smarts you have!

JC is not calling those preschool plays he also threw for 340yds 2tds but it's JC fault they lost child please.JC was not the one being criticise for calling a half back pass last week zorn sucks i can round up some dudes from my neighbor hood and stop that preschool play calling,i formation with 2 wide out going up against 5dbs.

Right now, our biggest problems are a defense that can't stop anything on 3rd down, a line that can't run block, and a RB that can no longer take a run to the house. Not JC.

Gee thanks. I thought our 11.5 pts per game avg was the real issue. Thanks for clearing that up. LOL... People are clueless.

Actually we KNOW that Collins is a 15 year career backup with a passer rating of 76.2. We also KNOW that Jason Campbell's worst season QB rating is higher than that and we KNOW that Jason Campbell currently has a QB rating in the 90s.

So that's what we KNOW. You SAY that Campbell sucks. There is a difference.

LOL. We know we just lost to the worst team in the league with a whopping 14 points and almost lost last week to the second worst team in the league with 9 points. Keep dreaming.

Questions... Who was the last QB to lead us to the playoffs?

Anyone agree?

NO all im gonna say is jump off the wagon now and f off.

how can you put any blame on campbell he deystroyed today.....

Replying to the title,.....get rid of both.They have both failed.Enough is enough.Is TC the answer?No he's not but i'm tired of seeing these to bed buddies.Lets look forward to that number 1 pick in next years draft.Then we can screw over tebow or mccoy or whoever we draft.Probably be another receiver though even though its more than clear that we need a QB

What I KNOW is Collins has a WINNING RECORD as a Skin

What I KNOW is JC has a losing record

What I KNOW is JC lacks LEADERSHIP

What I KNOW is Collins has NO PROBLEM leading this team to the Playoffs

What I KNOW is JC Audibles to a RUN on 3rd and 8 (after a TO)

What I KNOW is Collins averages more points on the board than 3.5 years of JC

What I KNOW is Collins hits Recievers in Stride

What I KNOW is JC has to wait until WRs are open....and then throws high or behind

What I Think is its time to Kick this Pig

TC > JC

Collins was good under Saunders, the guy he worked with for 9 years.

Did Campbell lose those games, or did the TEAM lose those games? Oh.

Anyone who thinks JC lacks leadership, has never been a leader themselves.

The rest of your posting about Collins is null and void, since we no longer run an offense he studied for 9 seasons as a BACK UP.

Give it up man, this is not Jason Campbell's doing, this is Zorn.

Archived