Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keep Zorn. Bench Campbell.

FanSinceSonnyJ

My hometown actually and there are a couple other guys here that say they are in Vienna that don't seem to make sense most of the time :D

You Vienna boys are okay in my book! Something about that Fairfax County school system that must teach common sense. :D

You guys are correct, Campbell is just not starting QB material. Too listen to his apologist you'd think we had something special with him. We clearly do not as we continue to witness on the field. Thankfully Snyder and Cerrato see it (even if they are clueless in other areas) and tried to replace him this past offseason. Sadly it didn't work out so now we are stuck with watching Jason once again stink up the joint through fumbles, interceptions, slow reads, poor reads, poor decision this season. Sigh...

You Vienna boys are okay in my book! Something about that Fairfax County school system that must teach common sense. :D

You guys are correct, Campbell is just not starting QB material. Too listen to his apologist you'd think we had something special with him. We clearly do not as we continue to witness on the field. Thankfully Snyder and Cerrato see it (even if they are clueless in other areas) and tried to replace him this past offseason. Sadly it didn't work out so now we are stuck with watching Jason once again stink up the joint through fumbles, interceptions, slow reads, poor reads, poor decision this season. Sigh...

Same with Richmond, my brother from another mother is down that way :)

Archived