Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: The Booing - Did you / would you have taken part?

Skins-Canes-Mounties

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I've seen the several (merged) threads on the booing at FedEx today. I was out of town for a wedding, so I wasn't in my seats, but had I been there, I probably would have been a boo bird. Fans have been vocal in both directions. I'd like a quick survey of the ES crowd to see where the board stands.

Yes, I booed. I didn't boo at the end when they won. I booed at halftime when they left the field.

Wasn't there, wouldn't boo if I was there.

This may sound a bit weird but I don't do that type of crap, I tend to keep it low-key, all I do is cheer on my team and when they're playing badly, in public, I'm not going to boo. It wasn't something I did at VT when they were playing badly and it's not something I'm going to do with the Redskins. Just not my thing.

I didnt boo, but I understand why the fans did.

Its not because they are mediocre, its not because theyre not scoring 30 points, its not because they are making stupid mistakes....its simple. Its because this team suffers from the exact same problems that have been ailing us since 2004, and the fans are tired of it. They have a right to be. 5 years is too long for a franchise to fix a single problem. We have seen the same team and the same plays fielded for 5 years with little to no improvement...for better or for worse, its time for a change.

To some that means Zorn, to others it means Campbell.

To me it means getting the ball downfield. If that means more chances, so be it. Riskier throws, fine. But I am sick and tired of 1st and goal, 2 yd run. 2nd and goal 1 yd run loss. 3rd and goal, 2 yd run. 4th and goal, 2 yd run loss.

Take. A. Shot.

I was not there, watched via DirectTV.

I did not boo, I yelled at the TV for a good chunk of the game, when I wasn't actively looking away from the screen trying not to explode.

I've seen winning ugly, and of late, that is about all we can manage to do when we win. We depend on the defense to hold or the other team to make a late, fatal mistake.

I doubt many cheered in the Roman Coliseum when the lion's heart gave out and the Christian eeked out a victory. Most likely, they booed as well.

Archived