Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: The Booing - Did you / would you have taken part?

Skins-Canes-Mounties

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I was in Section 105 where the main stay of booing was going on and im pretty sure they were just booing the entire game experience. Like Fire Snyder and WE WANT COWHER. which i thought was stupid because we also "WANT HAYNESWORTH AND DHALL AND MASON" how those going so far D Hall. is one of my Favs but he is struggling a bit.

the other fact is... this was week 2.

if this was week 17, and a win means the playoffs and a loss means we're out, then I don't boo...

but its week 2. its a sign of things to come. I wasn't just booing this game - I was booing the entire season of mediocrity we're doomed to have if this is how we're going to play every game.

it was a pathetic game.

I was in Section 105 where the main stay of booing was going on and im pretty sure they were just booing the entire game experience. .

I agree with this. The booing at the end was not "booing a victory."

It was frustration with the whole product, the whole day, the whole experience. They did not deserve to win the game so there's really not much to cheer about.

I didn't boo Zorn after the failed attempts but I sure did let off a nasty rant of expletives that woulda made a sailor proud.

Had I been at the game, I woulda been booing the playcalling, but I would not have booed when the team was in victory formation at the end.

I just wish the players knew that they weren't being booed. Most of them haven't been part of this team long enough to know why the fans are booing the organization. I'd love to hear the crowd if Danny stepped out onto the field. Now that would be booing.

I was at the game and the booing actually caught me by surprise at halftime. It was LOUD. I didn't boo. I was too pissed at the fact that I spent a whole quarter in the Johnny Rockets line only to get bad service from the cashier who made me wait ten frickin minutes for chicken fingers, then when she turns around to help other customers, the chicken fingers come out and the other cashiers take them before my cashier turns back around... then when I finally get my food, some donkey runs into me and spills my chicken tenders... then I had to buy anotherr 10.00 basket. I get back to my seat and I was just too pissed to even boo. I saw all the bad playcalling. I saw Sellers drop the TD, though I bet he doesn't drop his newly increased check when he goes to cash that in... the worst part of the game is watching Santana Moss in my opinion. he is a shell of his former self. He used to be Charlie Hussle. he is just going through the motions now. He drops passes, something he had a problem with last season as well, he fumbles the ball at very bad moments, and he doesnt have the hussle he used to. Moss is a drive killer. he doesn't jump for the ball anymore, he lets it fall to him and he makes chest catches... or he lets the ball fall into the bread basket and then wraps it up. He doesn't even command a double team anymore and he still doesn't produce. I think Kieth Eloi would mirror Moss's production (not very hard at this point) but would have that unproven drive to succeed. I think Portis has lost a lot of what he had as well. he isn't even fast anymore.

My hope is that with the next couple of softer teams we play we can work out some of the problems... however I just think we are a bad team. We arent good, that's for sure. We arent playoff caliber that's for sure. Mediocre at best, and I think its a Snyder trademark. He strangles the life out of anything he touches. He literally has the touch of death.

Archived