Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is playing like a stud ...

mi6

Summary of JC: crap play, crap play, awful play, moronic play, crap play, meh play, crap play, OMG HUGE THROW, crap play, awful play, crap play, crap play.

That's what you get with JC.

And some of the people here will focus only on the Huge Throw and ignore the garbage that guy puts out.

He completed 62.3% of his passes and only threw 6 interceptions last year. Your "summary" is not really that accurate. The knock on him is he didn't have enough touchdowns.

I repeat for the one millionth time.....

Jason Campbell is NOT a starting NFL quarterback.

How many more years do we have to suffer through this????

He needs few more FULL-seasons worth of experience before we can judge him. Oh, they all have to be under Jim Zorn or it doesn't count.

I still don't believe the O-line was as bad as many here claimed it was last year, even with the injuries. I lost my faith in him against in the home game against the Eagles last year. He was given time during that game and couldn't do ANYTHING. He is not an NFL quality starter and never will be.

Yeah, Clinton only ran for 1400 yards behind that terrible o-line. Campbell is a bust. Been saying it for 3 years. Enough already. Bench him.

A couple of good throw... and, a ton of bad ones!

JC decision making is just poor!

I rather have an intelligent QB with a decent arm rather than a dumb QB with a rocket arm. Ideally I would like an INTELLIGENT QB with a laser/ROCKET arm, and great legs. :silly:

Has he made more bad plays than Big Ben in the first half on Thursday? Give the team a chance to finish the game.

Has he made more bad plays than Big Ben in the first half on Thursday? Give the team a chance to finish the game.

Gotta love this board right? Great place for the weirdest mix of what has become occasional intelligent discussion and frequent reactionary trash.

Campbell definitely made a couple of bad, frustrating plays - there's no doubt of that. That doesn't mean we throw in the towel or throw out the good plays he's made. Take out the mistakes and we're in this.

Got 3 good 3rd-down conversions.

*Was it 2? I thought it was 2 but my buddy here told me it was 3...

He's played good so far. I think the turnovers are just unfortunate but you can see he's actually looking down field today unlike last year.

My biggest complaint with him has been his lack of aggressiveness but if some of you want to see him become a downfield passer, you'll have to live with these turnovers.

He's played good so far. I think the turnovers are just unfortunate but you can see he's actually looking down field today unlike last year.

My biggest complaint with him has been his lack of aggressiveness but if some of you want to see him become a downfield passer, you'll have to live with these turnovers.

Are you watching THIS game?????????????

Hate saying this ... But, when compared to Adrian Peterson Clinton Portis just looks SLOW.

-------------

How many 3 and outs have we had? Why can't we put together a TD scoring drive? It's because of poor play at the QB position.

Take this first drive after the half. When JC need to make a 3 rd down throw, he has it incomplete due to a tip. Awesome!!

Yes, I'm watching. He's doing what he should be doing, throwing down field. The turnovers will come with that. If you don't like the turnovers, then you won't like his two yard dumpoffs which he hasn't down today at all.
yes, hes throwing downfield, but at the same time he's misreading routes and being extremely inaccurate.

H'es thrown stupid screen passes for no gain a few times. most notably on 3rd and 17 to Cooley after that ridiculous Randle El play

:hysterical:

If JC doesn't start holding onto the ball, (not fumbling), and getting the ball out faster, he's going to get benched. He looks like he did in that green bay game a couple years ago.

Oh, please don't be such a tease!

Archived