Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is playing like a stud ...

mi6

IF the REST of THE SEASON pans out like this Will have a new COACH, QB and a TOP 10 draft pick.

The rest of the season won't pan out like this.

Last year we also started by losing a sloppy, poorly played game to the Giants. Final score was 16-7.

I have to admit, I'm left with a lot of questions about Zorn's coaching ability after this game.

Jason Campbell is terrible; it's so obvious that he doesn't have the slightest clue how to run an offense...His teammates have ZERO confidence in him...This guy is a joke...

The guy has been a JOKE ever since we drafted him! And, to think we gave up several draft picks to get this below average QB ... :doh:

im done with jason..... he still performs like a rookie...

i refuse to believe that he is the one that gives us our best shot at winning!! it is time to dust off collins and start preparing colt....

i still cant belive that we let daniels go.... wtf are they doing up there in washington? are they blind or what?

im done with jason..... he still performs like a rookie...

i refuse to believe that he is the one that gives us our best shot at winning!! it is time to dust off collins and start preparing colt....

i still cant belive that we let daniels go.... wtf are they doing up there in washington? are they blind or what?

Please, Jason had NO pressure on him. Any half-assed QB can make those throws.

That may be true - I'm just upset at the playcalls earlier in the game. It felt like we were trying to force runs that were just far less effective than the passing game.

And some of the playcalls were fairly inexplicable to me. Like the Devin Thomas gimmick play. That was pretty stupid.

Archived