Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell is playing like a stud ...

mi6

oops, I meant a dud.

This time around you can't blame the O-Line. The O-Line is doing a great job against one of the premier defenses ...

And, what does our so called franchise QB, JC, do? Throw an ill-advised throw for an interception. That resulted in 7 NY points.

Then we are moving down the field, looking to score. And, what does JC do ... his usual. Holds on to the ball too long, get touched and looses the ball which resulted in NY scoring 7 more points!

When you give away 14 points to any opponent in the NFL -- You don't win. NY should be thanking JC for the 14 point give aways ...

JC you STINK! And, that's that!!:chair:

For those who want to see a STUD of a QB, just watch the Drew Brees highlights.

OK, I know it is only short of halftime, but I have seen enough of JC, and as long as he is behind center, we can all kiss our season goodbye!

Holding the ball out to be swatted out of his hands again, over-throwing receivers, flat out sloppy QB performance!

While they're at it, someone needs to inform Landry that they WILL throw flags on him if he continues to commit theses late hits.

I am so ticked, I expected this team to be a little more organized than this; they are being embarassed ...

you forgot MUFFIN

That too... And, that's not even funny.

For those drinking the JC kool-aid, this is a wake-up call. Looking at JC, a 5th year player, it almost embarassing that some rookie QB is playing better than him. And, oh! So, are Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco.

Man! How I wish we had either Ryan or Flacco to lead our offense.

Hunter Smith just bailed us out with a TD! :evilg:

It's embarassing. Not stepping into the pocket, throwing passes well past the LOS, missing targets downfield by yards... Its like watching an ankle-biter game. I just hope he can pull himself together

Agreed! Jason ought to be embarassed to call himself a starting NFL QB.

I am tired of all the excuses the JC fans put out for him. The fact of the matter is that he is just SLOW is all facets of the game ... He hasn't progressed at all from when he joined the league.

The SKINs deserve better! :mad:

He's looked more impressive throwing down the field but wow those turnovers, come on dude...

Silver lining, maybe the turnovers are just flukey and he really has improved his downfield passing. But he needs to learn how to step up in the pocket. He's playing like I play in Madden. Just drop back.

I still don't believe the O-line was as bad as many here claimed it was last year, even with the injuries. I lost my faith in him against in the home game against the Eagles last year. He was given time during that game and couldn't do ANYTHING. He is not an NFL quality starter and never will be.

YUP! I echo all that's has been posted.

Jason Campbell is NOT a STARTING NFL QB. Never will be. :mad:

IF we are serious about winning, time to bring in Todd Collins.

If you couldn't see this coming, then you haven't been watching this spare for the last 2.5 years.

Summary of JC: crap play, crap play, awful play, moronic play, crap play, meh play, crap play, OMG HUGE THROW, crap play, awful play, crap play, crap play.

That's what you get with JC.

And some of the people here will focus only on the Huge Throw and ignore the garbage that guy puts out.

Jason Campbell is a good QB when he has time and everything is aligned for him, but what QB in the NFL can't do that? Rarely does he make a play when he is pressured.

And, for someone with his strengths making deep throws, he has not converted many of them.

He needs to make better pre-snap reads and expect the blitz. Elite QBs make the defense pay when they blitz. JC has to do that.

Jason Campbell may throw well, however, he will NEVER win because he will always make the BONEHEAD/STUPID plays each game that make it near impossible to win. But for his two (STUPID) turnovers, they would actually be in the game despite getting pushed all over the filed.

Only an idiot holds the ball down at his side while standing like a statue in the pocket and being too dumb to move away from the rush (like he always has been)

Two bad plays... a lot more good throws.. games not over yet!

A couple of good throw... and, a ton of bad ones!

JC decision making is just poor!

I rather have an intelligent QB with a decent arm rather than a dumb QB with a rocket arm. Ideally I would like an INTELLIGENT QB with a laser/ROCKET arm, and great legs. :silly:

Archived