Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills Release LT Langston Walker

goldenster95

Buffalo just released Langston Walker, who played LT for them, in favor of up-and-coming second year guy Demetrius Bell. They tried to trade for him, but ended up getting rid of him when they got no takers. He just turned 30, and while he's on the downside of his career, I think he can provide some valuable depth at the right price.

I can't even handle thinking about this.

:D

Said it was just too much to even think about.

I could almost see it now.

"Looks like Chris Samuels is out for the season..."

*HoyaSkins passes out*

I worried about Heyer on Tuck this weekend. Could you imagine Heyer going down and having Williams line up on Tuck???

You said this like Tuck is like a lion and Mike Williams is some sort of granny...

(Neutral statement by the way, not implying that it's true or that it isn't...)

we have 53.

So if you're going to pick up linemen

Who do you cut?

Thats the question.... unless you're presuming we cut an OL we currently have, but my understanding is they like who they have in the backups - they just need more time to develop...

Because BMW has a higher ceiling maybe? The guys who were cut weren't cut just b/c they cost too much. Maybe they suck?

That's pretty much it. The team thinks that he has the ability to play at a high level. Whether or not he gets to that level is a question, but he hasn't had that much time to work off the rust as of yet. It is the reason why Batiste is on the roster.

Now, it could end up that Batiste could get replaced by someone, but it probably would have to be someone who could be more than just a tackle.

we have 53.

So if you're going to pick up linemen

Who do you cut?

Thats the question.... unless you're presuming we cut an OL we currently have, but my understanding is they like who they have in the backups - they just need more time to develop...

Batiste, Reinhardt, BMW, Mason, Betts, Rock, Westbrook, Tryon, Henson, E. Williams

Id be ok with any of those.

It would nice if Heyer could hold his own against Tuck.Leaving a TE in to help all the time restricts the game plan,it takes away options.It's too bad the Skins have to resort to helping so frequently.Hopefully,somewhere in the near future they will find a good tackle for depth.

Archived