Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bills Release LT Langston Walker

goldenster95

we have 53.

So if you're going to pick up linemen

Who do you cut?

Thats the question.... unless you're presuming we cut an OL we currently have, but my understanding is they like who they have in the backups - they just need more time to develop...

No, you're right. I wouldn't cut any of the Oline we have, but instead add one more.

I would feel much more comfortable carrying one less TE and one more linemen. Get rid of Yoder

I would feel much more comfortable carrying three RBs instead of four. Rock has to stay because of special teams...so if I had to cut one it would be Betts. Keeping Portis, Cartwright, and Mason. Betts is starting to be on the wrong side of 30 for me.

I honestly question the roster at this point. 3 TEs and 4 RBs???, going with this combo DE/LB thing. I hope it works.

I noticed the Cards cut Elton Brown. THough they replaced him with Bridges so it probably wouldn't be worth looking at him.

Jeremy Bridges might have been the most surprising of the final Redskins cuts to me. I admittedly didn't focus on him during preseason games, but a solid backup on the offensive line with NFL experience was - and is - a glaring need. He must have really tanked to have been cut.

Jeremy Bridges might have been the most surprising of the final Redskins cuts to me. I admittedly didn't focus on him during preseason games, but a solid backup on the offensive line with NFL experience was - and is - a glaring need. He must have really tanked to have been cut.

they primarily played him at tackle instead of guard and Montgomery does have a bit of game experience

it would be great to get either one of these two tackels that are out there.but if heyer lays an egg sunday and williams does the same thing i do believ they will have them at the park by the time the team get s back to the facility.there's walker, levi, tauscher and someone else that are quality tackles.levi wpould be great at right tackle and he also would give us a bigtime upgrade at Samuels back up.that is if he is physically able to.

Archived