Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Georgia slayings 911 call- "My whole family's dead"

Toe Jam

Link

In an anguished 911 call, a Georgia man told dispatchers that he arrived home to find "my whole family's dead.

"I just got home," a man identified as Guy Heinze Jr. told the emergency dispatcher in the Saturday call, released Monday by authorities. "I was out last night. I got home just now, and everybody's dead. ... My whole family's dead. It looks like they've been beaten to death."

Seven people were found dead Saturday at a residence at the New Hope mobile home park in Brunswick, Georgia, authorities said. Two others were hospitalized in critical condition; one of them, identified by police as 19-year-old Michael Toller, died Sunday.

click link for more

I read this earlier on aim.com ... I'm really not sure what to think. Seems like a sketchy situation, but then again, how normal can a person act after they've found their family dead? I'd like to believe this guy wouldn't murder his family, but these days, who really knows.

Guess we'll wait for more information.

Maybe it's me, but the "I was out all night" line sounds like he's trying to cover something up...as if he's trying to give people an alibi right away.

Haven't you seen this episode of CSI before?

Dude is totally innocent. The wife's boy toy did it.

Yet another multiple homicide.....seems like a weekly occurrence, and it seems like it all started back in JANUARY of 2009...........

Yeah. Of course.

Yet another multiple homicide.....seems like a weekly occurrence, and it seems like it all started back in JANUARY of 2009...........

Isn't that when Bush left office?

Are you trying to insinuate something?

Like, he's got more free time to go around committing mass murders when he's not constantly having to deal with the "world's" problems?

Dude, take off your tin foil hat... It's unlikely that he would go around killing random people for fun...

Didn't you post this before in another thread? Or was that someone else?

If there are two members running around with this screwed up mentality then God help us all.

Hi there. :)

This isn't the first time you've troll-jacked in a non political thread, but it's going to be the last time you do so. Enjoy your break, just know that if you do this again upon your return, it's at the risk of your continued membership here.

I don't doubt that he was out all night. I'd bet he was still high when he got home, combine that with seeing his family dead and that would explain him sounding a bit suspicious. He was arrested for possession and tampering with a crime sceen, which my guess is he had removed his stash from inside the home. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that his family was killed because of him, owing money for drugs or gambling debts.

Archived