Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Dukes and the Colt Brennan Love Crush

Troy Fakeman

I think JC had an average game that any starter shouldve had.The pats defense isnt all that great even there own fans are crying about them.

The pats have a very talented young fast defense...what is your opinion based upon?

JC had an average game...how would you define an above average game...please stop being an idiot and give credit where it is due

Pardon my frustration, and I like Colt, but this madness over Colt is frustrating at times. I want to see him succeed...but I also want to see our STARTING QB succeed. :dallasuck

All of us wants to see Jason succeed, that's why it's been so aggravating waiting for it to happen. I loved what Jason said after the Pats game when being interviewed. We can't dink and dunk our way down the field and expect to be successful, we have to air this thing out. I think this season we're going to see the Jason Campbell we have all been waiting to see and expecting. ;)

PS: We got something for ya this season NY, see you in 2 weeks :redpunch:

If Jason threw a pick 6 and took a sack that took us out of field goal range he wouldv'e gotten killed. Yet Colt does and he is like Brett Favre? Common this show is starting to get on my nerves. Chad if you read this get it together man. This SCHTICK is getting OLD. Be creative and say some insightful things. I know u are capable of it! If you feel the urge pm me and I will let u know why u have fallen from grace.

I think a lot of people are being led into a false sense of security by JC's 1st half peformance' date=' including JC, Pat's are not that good in the back 7, wait until opening day against the Giants, IMO JC's performance against the Pats will seem like it never happened.[/quote']

I hope jason does wake up and become the QB Gibbs thought he would be, But I doubt it. I think we will see the real Campbell against the giants(the 3 and out king) .

I hope I am surprised but 5 years say otherwise

i think Colt has show this preseason that he may not have the goods to play at this level..... it happens ..... some are stars in college who just dont have the mechanics to do it at a pro level....

his interceptions that i have seen have little to do with anything other than his style of throwing the ball and poor decision making given that style....

last year i thought i saw a young kid who was going to maybe surprisingly explode onto the scene at some point.... however after seeing more of him this year im not so sure....

then we have a young man by the name of chase who comes out and shows he may have the goods as well..

to be honest i was more impressed by him than i was by colt .... and that says alot because colt really impressed me last year

chase has better mechanics and crazy quick release..... however i havent seen enough to understand if he has the decision making skills

NOW....... jason campbell........... play was better this last game but he is showing more and more that he can be inconsistent.... one game good.... another bad.... this is jasons put up or shut up year..

i like jason.... but this year is his last chance for me.... he MUST put up some numbers this year.......

even if we make it to the playoffs...... doesnt mean i will still stand behind him.... we have a good team that may make up for his shortcomings... so even if we make the playoffs if he doesnt show me something real this year..... im off his bandwagon too

this means maurice jones drew is actualy 4'5.

Close, check your math, you didn't extrapolate from the A matrix to the B matrix using the eigenvalues you plugged into the x matrix. He's 3'6".

It's quite elementary really, but I do applaud the effort.

Who the hell is Chad Dukes? Nonetheless, the dude seems level-headed.

hahahahaha I love this line. If he were bashing Colt then he probably would be an idiot by your standards.

Frankly, I've hated Chad Dukes for a looooong time, pre-Colt even.

I have learned to completely avoid Chad Dukes, as most of what comes out of his mouth is either A) intended to cause controversy; or B) just plain stupid.

The LaVar show is bad enough without Dukes making it worse.

Oh yeah I agree 100%.

It was cool at 1st, but lately his act is getting really tiresome. The fact that he makes these ridiculous arguments that he doesn't even believe, has become Insulting.

At least the (980)guys are authentic, sincere with opinions. Not just flaming the Fans to get a reaction, its just Old and stale work.

I think a lot of people are being led into a false sense of security by JC's 1st half peformance' date=' including JC, Pat's are not that good in the back 7, wait until opening day against the Giants, IMO JC's performance against the Pats will seem like it never happened.[/quote']

From week to week the memory here is generally one game back, so that wouldn't be surprising.

I like Dukes. He a great radio personality. I view him as "one of us", just a regular guy putting his opinion out there with quite a bit more color than we probably could. That said, I'm still waiting for the 106.7 The Fan experiment to end so we can get back to Big O and Dukes.

I don't see anything wrong with him being a Brennan supporter. It's amazing how we can say, "It's just preseason." when Campbell has terrible games and, "We are set." when Campbell has a good game. It's just preseason, win or lose, good outing or bad.

Also... did anyone catch Lavar saying that he guaranteed that Marcus Mason AND Marko Mitchell wouldn't make the 53 man roster?

];6692550']209 yards in the first half sounds about average. If you do average it out' date=' that's 418 yards a game, that's about 6,688 yards in a season, which you barely beat the single season record by roughly 1,500 yards.[/quote']...And that would project Cooley's season averaging about 160 yards a game, or 2.560 yards for the season. WOOOOT! A good fantasy pick, except for lack of TDs.

Gosh, I sure hope Cooley gets to take advantage of all those blown coverages during the 2009 season.

(I still recall looking at one of the pictures posted of Cooley running downfield that catch -- it looks like he's the only one on the field!! Talk about being open!)

Archived