Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com's Jason Campbell highlights

TigerSkins

oh the other thing is this is the 3rd week in a row he DID face a top 10 defense from last year. To say a first half total of 209 yards against that is average is funny. Come on....lets see what he does against the average defenses out there this year...

To worry about our secondary versus the best QB in the game is also silly. This is what Brady is know for.

Campbell should ...(hopefully) have a much different look against the Giants this years versus the first game last year. lol...I dont think the Giants are ready for this!!!!!!

Hail!!!!!

So if you had Randy Moss on your team, I think you could go over the top like that. Again, JC outplayed Brady. So what if he missed that TD to Santana. If you know the history between DeAngelo Hall and Randy Moss, Moss owns Hall hands down. I wanted that deep TD to, but by him leading the team to 17 points in the half vs the Pats, with their first team playing the whole 1st half, I think we could of won this game, had it been a reg. season game. How about cutting the Candle crap, and supporting your team no matter who is the QB.

How do you even respond to this nonsense. Candle outplayed Brady? I hope you are pounding an 8 ball. 99.9% of the world would disagree with you.

Yes. Did you? Candle missed on a TD that a retard could have thrown. Brady shredded our D. 2 TD's in one half of work. I honestly hope you are 12 years old.

That's twice you've made the retard reference. Let it be your last. It's uncalled for, without class and offensive.

How do you even respond to this nonsense. Candle outplayed Brady? I hope you are pounding an 8 ball. 99.9% of the world would disagree with you.

I seriously doubt if that percentage is that high. I ask you, are you here to troll and make statements like this, or do you rather talk football?

Jason was very good last night. But I don't know why it would be any surprise to anyone. Jason last night, looked like Jason from the first half of last season. He was poised, made fantastic throws and timely runs.

I didn't see anything last night from Jason that I have not seen him do before.

His only shortcoming (or the offense as a whole) is the red zone passing. I really wish Zorn had Jason just throw throw throw once inside the 20 this preseason. That is the area of the passing game that Jason needs to polish.

Everything else is there.

But does anyone think he outplayed Brady?

I wouldn't say he outplayed him, but he definitely responded when the other team scored. While it wasn't as pretty as what Brady and Moss did, it got the job done, we we're tied at the half. But like Tom Brady and Randy Moss's performance, it wasn't just about the QB, your surrounding cast need to perform as well

:rotflmao:

Considering your take on the game, I'd suggest you not watch the Skins anymore. It's obvious they'll never be good enough to make you happy.

And, I want you happy!

I love you.

I sure hope so too, I think he's going to have a good year.

Possibly, but only if Zorn lets him. I have a feeling we are going to see a lot of that 3 runs and hope for the best crap in the redzone again.

I know, it's supposed to be the WCO but this version, kinda like the Seattle version Holmgren ran, is way more run oriented than Walsh had in mind and I don't think we have nearly the OL Seattle had in 2005.:2cents:

It takes a TEAM to get a winning record. Jason is a part of that but he alone does not dictate a winning or loosing record.

Jason finally plays halfway decent, and all of a sudden, the haters have nothing to poke at? Maybe you should post that comment again when he actually throws a TD pass, which he still hasnt done this preseason, and takes us to a winning record, which he hasn't done since he came into the league.

Wrong, I'll answer that after the first REAL GAME of the year, When it counts! If your going to go by the one preseason game combine all three preseason games don't take one good game.

I think Campbell look good C+ to a B grade Still has issues throwing the ball high and accuracy on the long ball down field.

Colt solid C grade Very bad judgement on the one play for the interception, Look good on the Marko Mitchell TD throw, I also take into consideration he was playing with the 2nd - 3rd line OL and they didn't give him good protection like Campbell had.

you, sir, no nothing about football.

Archived