Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com's Jason Campbell highlights

TigerSkins

F-That. RIGHT. People have been taking 10 snaps here and 7 attempts there and throwing Jason completely under the bus

its sick isn't it ...i've read more then a few posts stating the "its just one game" yet so many dusted off the pitchforks after ...YOU GUESSED IT! just one game

I hope they can see Thomas isn't going to be very good.

All Mitchell does is deliver. He's got a great attitude and doesn't drop anything.

He needs to be bumped up on the roster.

I think Thomas can be a solid contributor. But let's assume he doesn't work out and Mitchell takes over, bumping Thomas to the #5 receiver spot. He was an incredible kick returner in college, and he's got speed to burn. Put him back there and let him contribute that way, if need be.

Someone explain to me all the love here. He threw 0 TD's for the 3rd straight game. He miss a wide open Santana for a TD that a borderline retard could have hit. Moss dropped a 3rd down pass, but it was way behind him. Hit him in stride and it is a big play. He still should have caught it, but it was a terrible pass.

I think Thomas can be a solid contributor. But let's assume he doesn't work out and Mitchell takes over, bumping Thomas to the #5 receiver spot. He was an incredible kick returner in college, and he's got speed to burn. Put him back there and let him contribute that way, if need be.

exactly. enough said.

Someone explain to me all the love here. He threw 0 TD's for the 3rd straight game. He miss a wide open Santana for a TD that a borderline retard could have hit. Moss dropped a 3rd down pass, but it was way behind him. Hit him in stride and it is a big play. He still should have caught it, but it was a terrible pass.

why should anyone explain anything to you? :troll:

He threw for over 200 yards in a half. He had a TD overshadowed by a mugging and penalty in the end zone.

He outplayed Brady (150 yards).

Need more?

great points. Campbell showed flashes for a half but he also did the same thing numerous times last year

lets see how he does week1 against the G women before we get too high or low on him.

He played much better this game. You have to wonder if Zorn's playcalling is just inconsistent from game to game. The offense looks a lot better when they start attacking more instead of being totally predictable.

Like that run for the TD. It may have been a broken play, but they need to call more of those with our qb who can easily run over db's. It has to be more effective than the 3 runs into the OL deal, especially with Betts in there.

He played much better this game. You have to wonder if Zorn's playcalling is just inconsistent from game to game. The offense looks a lot better when they start attacking more instead of being totally predictable.

Like that run for the TD. It may have been a broken play, but they need to call more of those with our qb who can easily run over db's. It has to be more effective than the 3 runs into the OL deal, especially with Betts in there.

I've been leery of Zorn's playcalling, as well. But tonight, it looked like they game-planned, and mixed it up well.

I thought it was one of Zorn's better efforts.

I don't really mind the disagreement,but it would be appreciated if you would tone it down just a bit. Thanks.

Who ****ing cares if Campbell throws a TD, runs for a TD, or hands the ball off for a TD. It's a TD ffs.

Campbell played well for him admittedly ... but he still has trouble throwing tds, seeing the field, putting touch on the ball and leading his team. His string of three 3NOUTS in a row after the first TD (helped by a 38 yd. penalty) was ugly. Besides this was a meaningless pre-season game. He still is under a microscope on a short leash.

Campbell played well for him admittedly ... but he still has trouble throwing tds, seeing the field, putting touch on the ball and leading his team. His string of three 3NOUTS in a row after the first TD (helped by a 38 yd. penalty) was ugly. Besides this was a meaningless pre-season game. He still is under a microscope on a short leash.

right.....cuz brady didn't have his share of 3 and outs tonight right? right? campbell haters are STRUGGlING tonight........:hysterical:

I guess we watched different games.

He had a TD nullified because of a mugging/penalty in the endzone.

He hit enough receivers (not dinks and doinks) to have over 200 yards in a half...(for those of you in the slow group, that could project out to over 400 yards in the game.)

It was a dress rehearsal pre-season game with both teams using starters in the first half.

But, you say potato and I say potaato.

I think Campbell look good C+ to a B grade Still has issues throwing the ball high and accuracy on the long ball down field.

Colt solid C grade Very bad judgement on the one play for the interception, Look good on the Marko Mitchell TD throw, I also take into consideration he was playing with the 2nd - 3rd line OL and they didn't give him good protection like Campbell had.

Let me get this straight. Campbell rushed for a touchdown, doesn't turn over the ball, has a 90+ QB rating, completes about 60% of his passes, and throws for 209 yards in about 1/2 a game against one of the best defenses in the league, and he gets a C+/B. Yet, Colt throws a pick 6 against scrubs and completes 50% of his passes for a 64 QB rating and he gets a solid C.

Okay.

Let me get this straight. Campbell rushed for a touchdown, doesn't turn over the ball, has a 90+ QB rating, completes about 60% of his passes, and throws for 209 yards in about 1/2 a game against one of the best defenses in the league, and he gets a C+/B. Yet, Colt throws a pick 6 against scrubs and completes 50% of his passes for a 64 QB rating and he gets a solid C.

Okay.

I give Campbell a B for tonight. Colt gets a D.

Wow. You Campbell haters are absolutely unreal. I have to go out on a limb here and say that some of you guys are the biggest idiots I've ever come across. For the sake of not getting banned, I wont call anyone out, but wow. Just... wow!

JC had a terrific game tonight. We went head to head against an offense that holds just about every offensive single season record imaginable and walked away with the same amount of points as they did at the end of our half. Yet, you guys are still clinging to hope as your savior Colt Brennan throws ANOTHER interception on the 1 yard line, only this time to have it taken back for 6.

JC did an amazing job of spreading the ball around to Santana, Cooley, Kelly, Thomas, Randle El... the list goes on. It seemed like everyone but CP (who I love) had a big game tonight. We will be a good team. Im not sure how far we'll go, but we will not suck this year. NOW SHUT UP ABOUT JC NOT BEING GOOD ENOUGH!

Archived