Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com's Jason Campbell highlights

TigerSkins

Jason! Liked the highlights a lot, I seriously hope that he can shut everybody up.

Wrong, I'll answer that after the first REAL GAME of the year, When it counts! If your going to go by the one preseason game combine all three preseason games don't take one good game.

I think Campbell look good C+ to a B grade Still has issues throwing the ball high and accuracy on the long ball down field.

Colt solid C grade Very bad judgement on the one play for the interception, Look good on the Marko Mitchell TD throw, I also take into consideration he was playing with the 2nd - 3rd line OL and they didn't give him good protection like Campbell had.

Wrong, I'll answer that after the first REAL GAME of the year, When it counts! If your going to go by the one preseason game combine all three preseason games don't take one good game.

I think Campbell look good C+ to a B grade Still has issues throwing the ball high and accuracy on the long ball down field.

Colt solid C grade Very bad judgement on the one play for the interception, Look good on the Marko Mitchell TD throw, I also take into consideration he was playing with the 2nd - 3rd line OL and they didn't give him good protection like Campbell had.

Sigh.

:doh:

F-That. RIGHT. People have been taking 10 snaps here and 7 attempts there and throwing Jason completely under the bus, so apparently every snap counts whether it's regulation, scrimmage, or an exhibition game to most of you jackals out here.

You think the Patriots didn't come to play tonight? Their starters were out there just as long as the Skins were. You don't think the skins had a chip on their shoulder getting beat 94-7 over the last two time these teams have met?

You sir are wrong.

All I heard/seen all week was about how Campbell needed to step up in the preseason game that actually mattered, and he did. So this was the perfect game to use as a one-game example. The only play that got me was the overthrow to Moss, but the C grade is your opinion. I wasn't even talking about Campbell shutting people up after one game, I meant shutting people up period, especially when the real season starts.

I'd love to see Mitchell in the slot, with Kelly as the 2nd receiver.

I hope they can see Thomas isn't going to be very good.

All Mitchell does is deliver. He's got a great attitude and doesn't drop anything.

He needs to be bumped up on the roster.

Well, bombs to 5'9.5" recievers aren't what you'd call high-percentage. And I saw that play. Somebody nudged his arm as he was throwing, so that's not completely his fault.

I was thinking that Jason underestimated how slow Santana was.

:D

Actually, I thought it was a great effort by Moss, nonetheless. If he wasn't a midget, it would have been a highlight.

He said he hoped Campbell CAN shut everyone up...not that he hoped Campbell DID shut everyone up. :doh:...This knee-jerk negativity towards Campbell by some of you guys is embarrassing.

All I heard/seen all week was about how Campbell needed to step up in the preseason game that actually mattered, and he did. So this was the perfect game to use as a one-game example. The only play that got me was the overthrow to Moss, but the C grade is your opinion. I wasn't even talking about Campbell shutting people up after one game, I meant shutting people up period, especially when the real season starts.

I guess you didn't see my C+ to B grade Only a C. I'll use caps lock next time.

I guess you didn't see my C+ to B grade Only a C. I'll use caps lock next time.

The fact that you would even say Campbell's performance was a C+ is :doh:.

His stats were better than Brady FFS. And by this I mean he threw for more yards in the same amount of time, while leading the team on three scoring drives (equaling what Brady did). And geez, Campbell did it with a complete lack of a running game tonight.

So...you're saying that Colt needs to have OL protection to be a good QB?

I thought QBs are supposed to produce irregardless.

At least, that's what people of your ilk tend to blather when it comes to Campbell.

So...you're saying that Colt needs to have OL protection to be a good QB?

I thought QBs are supposed to produce irregardless.

At least, that's what people of your ilk tend to blather when it comes to Campbell.

I agree ILK and Blather.

Archived