Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPost: 8 Major Companies pull ads from Glenn Beck

AsburySkinsFan

Or the liberal talking heads just suck. Representative of their philosophy I guess. :)

The "liberal" talking heads actually talk about news and have real debates. But hey, that is a bit too much for some people. They instead want to hear ranting and screeching from Beck.

The "liberal" talking heads actually talk about news and have real debates. But hey, that is a bit too much for some people. They instead want to hear ranting and screeching from Beck.

I rarely if ever see Olbermann with a guest opposed to his twisted view on reality.

Aug 24, 2009

DRUDGE REPORT 2009®

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,440,000

FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,937,000

FOXNEWS BECK 2,810,000

FOXNEWS GRETA 2,450,000

FOXNEWS BAIER 2,066,000

FOXNEWS SHEP 1,860,000

MSNBC OLBERMANN 1,114,000

CNN KING 1,063,000

MSNBC MADDOW 885,000

CNN COOPER 827,000

MSNBC HARDBALL 640,000

Pretty amazing numbers for people that call themselves the "alternative media" you'll find even more eye popping results in radio by those pretending not to be mainstream.

Or the liberal talking heads just suck. Representative of their philosophy I guess. :)

That's always the response to TV ratings but when newspapers are brought up we get "liberals control the media" instead of perhaps the conservatives rags simply suck?

I rarely if ever see Olbermann with a guest opposed to his twisted view on reality.

I rarely if ever see a guest on Faux treated as a guest and not just there to be shouted down. I'm really surprised that O'Reilly didn't treat Obama the same way he treats most of his "guests" (read punching bags) with continual interruptions and talking over him.

I rarely if ever see a guest on Faux treated as a guest and not just there to be shouted down. I'm really surprised that O'Reilly didn't treat Obama the same way he treats most of his "guests" (read punching bags) with continual interruptions and talking over him.

He tried in the beginning, and then he got converted. Watch the speech O'Reilly did after it was over. He is actually a secret messiah worshiper now. ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!

No, if YOU couple those together you can get the conclusion you want.

I watched the whole thing, and that was not the point I took away from it. Here's the whole clip. Watch it - it's only about 3 minutes long. You watch that to the end and then try to tell me that Obama's off the cuff comments were as outrageous as some people here are claiming.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2009/07/23/obama_scolds_cambridge_police/

Brick wall......brick wall.....brick wall.........:doh:

So CNN and MSNBC fans have a life, while FoxNews fans are more inclined to have nothing better to do than watch FoxNews all day. Got it.

Wow, you must be an idiot@!! Bill, and hannity are only on for 1 hour each day in a specific time slot which the poster was pointing out beats the other news outlets hands down.

And you come along and spout off something completely ignorant about some people watching all day long.

Olbermann is no better than Beck. He just resonates with a different fringe element.

Actually, Olbermann is much better than Beck. He is more rational. He doesn't screech. He actually has -- get this -- well informed opinions. And, in reality, he spends much of his time reacting to the lunacy from the Right.

Olbermann feels strongly about his position, but I can demonstrate 10x more clips of Beck acting off-the-medication crazy compared to Olbermann.

This one statement has now replaced some of mine upon the pedistal of Stupid remarks!! Congrats on your new honor!!

I'd much rather watch fox news than the Obama news networks.

Of course. We already knew that. That is why your talking-points are usually Fox News/right-wing talking points.

Fox News is an independent station, right? after all, they never, ever received their direct talking points from the Bush White House.

Ooops, never mind:

"Matthews: "Did you see FOX television as a tool when you were in the White House? As a useful avenue to get your message out?"

McClellan: "I make a distinction between the journalists and the commentators. Certainly there were commentators and other, pundits at FOX News, that were useful to the White House." [...] That was something we at the White House, yes, were doing, getting them talking points and making sure they knew where we were coming from.

Matthews: "So you were using these commentators as your spokespeople."

McClellan: "Well, certainly."

http://crooksandliars.com/2008/07/25/mcclellan-white-house-gave-fox-commentators-talking-points#comment-713169

Do you think you'll catch the irony of you own statement? Naw.

Archived