Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HuffPost: 8 Major Companies pull ads from Glenn Beck

AsburySkinsFan

So apparently Beck can't spell :dunce:

:hysterical:

Via theagitator.com

I know you are getting the information second hand, so I won't fault you, but he intentionally setup all the left wing blogs to make fun of him for it. The next day he revealed that the C is for Czars and "how could he forget?" while laughing at their responses.

*A minute in...he set them up:

I know you are getting the information second hand, so I won't fault you, but he intentionally setup all the left wing blogs to make fun of him for it. The next day he revealed that the C is for Czars and "how could he forget?" while laughing at their responses.

So he made himself look like an idiot then when people made fun of him for being an idiot he laughed at them? What the hell is the point of that?

Sooooo, I shouldn't have pointed out the factual error in his post? We've said it around here a billion times, "you're entitled to your own opinion, but you aren't entitled to your own facts."

Nope, just funny how certian people avoid certian things and only comment on something they can point out as wrong to make them look justified.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You honestly actually believe that?? Seriously??

I don't doubt that they planned C for Czars (as evidence from the previous boards), but clearly Beck just forgot it during the taping. The "trick" makes no sense at all. It is not even a trick, or a joke, or anything.

****ing hilarious. The classic, "Oh, that is not a mistake, it was all part of a large plan." Have not seen that used since my HS days when somebody got caught doing something stupid. :hysterical:

On a side note, I think it's funny when talking heads use the word "Czar" to describe people that are in charge of something, and then start complaining that this is not Mother Russia and that we have too many Czars. :silly:

All the while conveniently forgetting that every President since Regan appointed Czars over particular areas, yet only now is the word Czar being associated with Russian Communism, and what's really funny is that if anyone knows their history they'd know that the Czars weren't Soviets nor Communists but instead it was the term for an certain members of a monarchy that was overthrown by the Soviets (Lenin et al), but hey who needs all that history stuff when we have points we want to make and propaganda to spread?

Archived