Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

:obvious:

We already have 3 up on them, why exactly would a 4th one do any more to shut them up?

They have 4 championship appearences since our last SB, they kinda own the bragging rights imo.

Now, we like to get on the pukes when they talk about having 5 for not winning a playoff game, we gotta be fair.

They have 4 championship appearences since our last SB, they kinda own the bragging rights imo.

Now, we like to get on the pukes when they talk about having 5 for not winning a playoff game, we gotta be fair.

But that's the very reason Dallas can still brag; they have those 5 silvery things, as do we and the Giants 3.

Losing NFC Championship appearances and a SB loss equates to didly squat.

The Eagles are lucky the Cardinals have long since left the East, as even Arizona would have a case to hold sway with the Eagles around now.

History, it's what defines you. 3 teams in the East have it, one is a laughing stock in the great scheme of things.

Hail.

Once again Jason Campbell comes out throwing over receivers heads and the redskins do what they do best... kick field goals! Why can't they just score a touchdown instead of the stupid field goals.

Ha. Cool thread bro. :)

The good: Orakpo is a complete monster.

The bad: We are the only team who has yet to score a TD in the preseason.

Repeat after me.

I will always cheer for the Redskins

I will only say positive things about my team

I will not cheer for another team (exception: when we need someone to win for us to get in the playoffs)

I will never "star" gaze

and most importantly...

I will not sell or give my tickets to an opposing team's fan; nor will I bring them to the game with me!

Cut him now....Todd Collins to start....Chase 2nd string....and Colt holding the clipboard.....works for me....also may as well move ARE to 4th position and put Dorsey in returning punts....Hate and type away.....:dallasuck

Edited by buzz1522

So we're (my wife and I) watchin the game and I was talkin about home the steelers are afraid of Brian...My wife pipes up and says "It's because they have Orakpo-phobia" I thought she said aracnaphbia then I realized what she said...I love it...He's one bad SOB...Thoughts?

So we're (my wife and I) watchin the game and I was talkin about home the steelers are afraid of Brian...My wife pipes up and says "It's because they have Orakpo-phobia" I thought she said aracnaphbia then I realized what she said...I love it...He's one bad SOB...Thoughts?

if ever a statement needed a new thread ... this is it.

He is a bad ass though.