Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

To Mr. Snyder,

Our offensive line is not the problem. The problem is the running backs you have. Just look at the offensive lines i ran behind and i had a thousand yard season. My stats speak for themselves. I still work out at Golds and I train w/ Billy Blanks so im ready to step in and be a 3rd down back or everydown player. Make the right decision.

Regards,

Reggie Brooks

• Like 1

I think we have the same problem w/ BigMW as we did w/ J Janzen...Cant pass block but can run block & Heyer just the opposite. I know it will give it away but might to use a rotation @ RT & hopefully trick the D once in a while to keep them honest> What do u think?

Rank these teams.

Texans

Panthers

Cardinals

Redskins

Packers

Dolphins

Ravens

1. Ravens: Beast D and decent O

2. Redskins: Beast D learning O

3. Panthers: Always tough but beatable

4.Cardinals: has trouble with the NFCE

5.Packers: always tough

6. Texans: alot of up and commers

7. Dolphins: only wins with trickery, will have trouble with the pats and Bills all season.

I think all the hype about the NFC South being as tough as the East will be gone after this season yeah that have some good teams but I dont see them competing well with the BEast!!!

With Vick an Eagle does this raise the prospect that the Eagles will supersede Dallas as the team we Redskins fans hate the most?

I know my vigor for "get him!" will be raised if Vick is playing QB.

Knowing Philly,(and having a few friends in the past from there),Skins fans will have to wait in line along with everyone else behind.......Philly fans. ;)

Another random question not really worthy of it's own thread, does anybody have a list of the cutdown dates? I'm curious when the rosters have to trimmed down and by how much.

Sept. 1 - Roster cutdown to maximum of 75 players.

Sept. 5 - Roster cutdown to maximum of 53 players.

I think we have the same problem w/ BigMW as we did w/ J Janzen...Cant pass block but can run block & Heyer just the opposite. I know it will give it away but might to use a rotation @ RT & hopefully trick the D once in a while to keep them honest> What do u think?

I do not agree. he is just rusty. Did you see him in the game? He looked pretty sharp, quick as a cat.

With Vick an Eagle does this raise the prospect that the Eagles will supersede Dallas as the team we Redskins fans hate the most?

I know my vigor for "get him!" will be raised if Vick is playing QB.

No.

The Cowboys still take the cake for me. Hate those punks!

Sept. 1 - Roster cutdown to maximum of 75 players.

Sept. 5 - Roster cutdown to maximum of 53 players.

Thank you sir, for some reason I was thinking we had to cut down to 75 after the 2nd preseason game, and then something like 60 the week before the season starts (when you can only have 53 + practice squad).

1. Ravens: Beast D and decent O

2. Redskins: Beast D learning O

3. Panthers: Always tough but beatable

4.Cardinals: has trouble with the NFCE

5.Packers: always tough

6. Texans: alot of up and commers

7. Dolphins: only wins with trickery, will have trouble with the pats and Bills all season.

I think all the hype about the NFC South being as tough as the East will be gone after this season yeah that have some good teams but I dont see them competing well with the BEast!!!

As much as I love my Redskins, no way are they second among those teams. Not with our offense. Stop being a homer. Based on what, exactly? The Panthers (as much as it pains me) and Cards are ahead of us. They both made the playoffs. And neither team really lost anyone. Each will likely win their division again. The Redskins, at best, are 4th. They just are. Now hopefully the offense will get its act together and prove everyone wrong.:cool2:

I'm really interested in seeing how Zorn approaches the next game. Does he get more aggressive with his playcalling? It's not like the teams aren't going to learn your playbook if they don't see it during the pre-season. Eff the "running a vanilla offense" ****!

I want Zorn to run some bizarre play he calls of the top of his head, even if it's only 3rd stringers pulling it off, just to screw with the heads of our opponents this year.

I wanna see a double-reverse flea flicker, a statue of liberty like the fake punt in the game the other night (but on a regular play), 1 wildcat play, Cooley at HB, something to make everybody go :wtf:.