Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Random Thought Thread (Stadium Edition)

Toe Jam

The ones that are tooting this horn are JC supporters and this is their veiled attempt to attack the CB supporters.

Simple as that my friend.

:logo:

It just strikes me that there actually are Campbell supporters OR Brennan supporters, as if it is their top priority.

Why not just be a supporter of the team, and just hope that someone on the current roster can provide the type of QBing that this (or any) team needs to be a contender?

Honestly, the QB that I have the most faith in right now is Collins, but I don't care if it's him that provides the QB play that makes the team a contender. I just want it to be one of these guys. :2cents:

Why not just be a supporter of the team, and just hope that someone on the current roster can provide the type of QBing that this (or any) team needs to be a contender?

That question has been brough up many times (usually by JC supporters in my experience), but it is one of those great unanswerables.

TJ Duckett was cut by seattle and we do have a need for a redzone, short yardage back. Should we bite???

We could use a power back, but Duckett doesn't qualify. Portis and Betts run with more forward lean and consequently hit with more power than he does.

I find it humorous that some of the people who have already seen enough of Colt in the preseason to know what he has or hasn't got , when he hasn't been given one chance to start with the 1st string, are the same people who think JC needs more time after 36 starts and the worst QB showing on our team for the fourth year in a row in the preseason. Talk about hypocrisy.

I agree, there really are alot of double standards around here.

Collins lost the Seattle playoff game, so that proved he's crap.

Brennan threw 2 preseason picks so it's time to cut him.

Campbell needs 40+ regular season starts before it's fair to make an assessment.

I said "but then again its been against scrubs/backups as well" right after that, so yes, and no. Daniels has better mechanics, Brennan's semi side armed release looks like hes doing a shot put on the track team

You know who else had an odd sidearm delivery? Sonny Jurgensen. He did okay with it.

Not to say that Colt will be anything like Sonny Jurgensen, but more to say what the **** difference does it make how he throws the ball, as long as it gets where it's supposed to go?