Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept 4 Slaughter

Shadetree

Apparently the Jets fan's position has been overrun :laugh:

I just think the Jets are still a highly dangerous and competitive team, in spite of their losses, but I like the measure on our team now.

The mini-camps were comparable to Tampa Bay last year. That is very important. Participation and good work regime was a big plus for the Skins.

The Jets on the other hand were distracted by doing damage control and a few shakeups. Understandable since "we" raided their roster.

Nevertheless, even though it will be an opening game, it will be an all time goodie for years to come.

I still wonder, if another team came in and did the same thing to the Jets that we did, would jets fans be all over thier message boards talking trash?

I can't stand them, but I do get a good laugh when they realize that we don't like drive-by flamers.

Om's post has got to be the #1 response to a flamer I have ever seen....bravo!

Originally posted by Shadetree

Who am I being embarassed by??...some schmucks from a second (or third) rate city

Apparently the founding fathers didn't agree with you when they moved the nation's capital from New York to DC.

Zing! :yes:

Originally posted by OrangeSkin

Apparently the founding fathers didn't agree with you when they moved the nation's capital from New York to DC.

Zing! :yes:

HA!

O.K...... Your coach is over rated and your QB sucks.

It sounds like we have a "MidgetPacker" clone.

Originally posted by Blondie

I keep telling y'all not to argue with the jets fan.

It's just like arguing with an idiot...........they bring you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

You know of course slimshady, or whatever, there are Nine Thinking Errors.......and right now, your count is at 6.

Ha. He's lucky. Imagine what she would have done to him, if he made fun of Rock Cartwright, as he did Ramsey

I which which stage of grief the Jets fans are in... I don't remember the exact order, but we certainly had denial (Nope, they were not any good... it was Pennington, the special teams coach) Anger (no examples needed. Obvious). resentment... (Shouldn't need an example, but we can use the way they talk about Snyder as an example) and finally acceptance... Will they accept that their GM made some tactical mistakes and they lost a few good players who preferred to leave?

Originally posted by Burgold

I which which stage of grief the Jets fans are in... I don't remember the exact order, but we certainly had denial (Nope, they were not any good... it was Pennington, the special teams coach) Anger (no examples needed. Obvious). resentment... (Shouldn't need an example, but we can use the way they talk about Snyder as an example) and finally acceptance... Will they accept that their GM made some tactical mistakes and they lost a few good players who preferred to leave?

===========================================

burgold that was perfect.take a bow

Originally posted by OURYEAR#56

Why do the Jets always cry foul when they invented the art of stealing players. Remember they stole Curtis Martin, Byars, Cox, and some other players from the Patriots. And then I rememberd they stole Jumbo Elliot who turned out to be a bust.

Heck, they stole the Tuna from them too. And then they pulled a dishonest but legal fast one with Belichek to squeeze some draft picks.

No worries...the football gods made things right between the Jets and Pats, didn't they? :D

Cant wait till SEPT 4th....thats when Chad and Curtis and the Jets O-line make the Redskins D-line look like the scrubs that they are.

:finger:

Ha....They won't make it past the first play cause Lavar is going to destroy them both...ON THE SAME PLAY.

Penningtons first reaction when looking at LA on the first play from scrimmage.....:shootinth

• 5 weeks later...

Shade, I take it you feel the statute of limitations on your last abject humiliation has run?

Might wanna lay off the cheap strain of homegrown you’re using man. It’s killing your short-term memory.

Originally posted by Shadetree:

Who am I being embarassed by??...some schmucks from a second (or third) rate city who attack me verbally???.....

Now, you are aware that the Meadowlands are located in the garbage dump of America aren't you?!?:pooh:

Archived