Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept 4 Slaughter

Shadetree

Originally posted by Mick

You get what you ask for. You come here with a 3rd-grade mentality, and no-one is going to take you seriously enough to talk football. Seriously, what have you "mustered up" so far yourself, football-wise ? If you want to talk intelligent football, you give us very little (or nothing) to work with.

Come on Mick... he *did* say the Skins were overrated. That's football talk.

However, I think the 9-7 2002 AFC East champions fit that description a little better.

Shadetree you might be right.. :laugh:

Cause you guys can Run all over us with your PRO bowler Randy Thomas blocking... Oh wait We have him now..:doh:

Well At least you can throw to your leading Recevier Coles, yeah he is really good.. Oh wait we have him too..:cuss:

Ok ok, If all else fails you can at least Kick FG's all ngiht with John HAll...Damnit I forgot we have him as well.:finger:

That's fine cause after the Redskins score we have to Kickoff To Chad Morton and he is a AWESOME retuner so at least the game will be close..ALL man that really sucks we have him too.:shootinth

Well now your really screwed sorry...:cry:

But HEY thanks for all the PLAYERS and oh yeah GOODLUCK this SEASON:moon:

Originally posted by Die Hard

Come on Mick... he *did* say the Skins were overrated. That's football talk.

Football talk ? Maybe...But not on an adult level.

It doesnt deserve a response. There's a bit of a problem ith Shady people who make vague, generalized and outlandish statements, and then cannot even back it up. Then they demand us to back up our assumptions. How can you argue with a mind who can only mutter He Sucks, She sucks, blah, blah, blah. To respond would be like stooping down into an argument with an elementary school kid. Not very fun. Not enlightening. And not worth the time.

Shade, you ask who you are being embarrassed by?

87% by your own insipidness.

5% by your lack of originality.

4% by your demonstrated inability to appreciate the levels of your insipidness and unoriginality.

3% by those of us bored enough with the offseason to waste our time dealing with your insipidness and unoriginality.

1% because I'm quite certain you've actually been adding these percentages up.

But okay, since you've twice now let the devastatingly ironic idea slip that the rest of us are the ones failing to provide any "substance" ... we'll bring this down to your level and match you "substance" for said "substance:"

If our D-line are "scrubs" ... yours, with one possible exception, are "fodder." And as to Mr. Abraham, if we continue to like what we see in him this year, we'll go ahead and dub him Candidate A on our "2004 developmental squad" right now.

If Steven Spurrier is "Steve the Scrub" ... Herm Edwards is "that guy Joe Pisarcik briefly made famous."

If Ramsey is going to get benched "after throwing is first incompletion" ... Chad Pennington will just as surely get benched after "rearing back and powder-puffing his first INT."

If our coach is "way overrated" .... nyah nyah so is yours. Devastating, huh?

If we "paid too much money" to get a passel (that basically means a lot, in case you're not sure) of your former best players ... then you "didn't pay enough" (thanks, by the way).

If our QB is "a trainwreck waiting to happen" ... yours is one that already happened, against the Raiders at the end of last year.

Substance. God I do love it so.

Shady, you have to understand that you are simply the latest in a long line of insecure jet fans that thought it was a good idea to come trolling over here in order to rationlize losing so many players to the Redskins in the offseason.

So if you want to know why we are so dismissive, it's quite simple.

Been there. Done that.

We're not here to make you feel better about your atrocious offseason, so get over it already, or go home.

I keep telling y'all not to argue with the jets fan.

It's just like arguing with an idiot...........they bring you down to their level and beat you up with experience.

You know of course slimshady, or whatever, there are Nine Thinking Errors.......and right now, your count is at 6.

Keep going........you're on a roll!

Blondie

Blondie

I'll be sort of diplomatic on this subject. Give a coach a few years before calling him overrated. Give a QB(Pennington included) a couple of years before saying he sucks. Give a delusional fan 2 posts before certifying them as an idiot.

And we're always looking for new members who have something tangible to add the soup we're trying cook here, Shade. We love to talk football and life and such, with fans of all teams and people from all backgrounds. What we don't much go in for are drive-by flamers.

That's the quite clear first impression you gave us. Please consider yourself formally invited to stick around long enough to change our minds. :)

Originally posted by Shadetree

ok,ok,ok,....I'll be back Sept 5th...."3rd grade mentality" and all.

Great. Looking forward to that date. So we can talk about the Redskins undefeated record, as well as talk about how the start of your new 4th-grade classes are going that Fall. ;)

Originally posted by Blondie

You know of course slimshady, or whatever,

Blondie

Blondie

That was my good laugh for the day.;) :laugh:

I got the same mental image of a young teenager who looks like the dtc pic of those guys in front of the decked out cars. Where is that pic by the way? This kid is the one with the bandana on the right.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Are we all really this bored today?

What are we going to do for the next 4 weeks?:shootinth

Shadey I have heard there are some good classes to take coming soon.

1. How to cope with a sorrya$$ GM

2. What were to happen if Vinny had to QB again.

3. How to let go of all the x-jets that you HAD.

4. Wait a signing bonus for the #4 draft pick is 13 million, hmmm (just like homer) I thought we couldn't afford a 13 million dollar bonus :doh:

You can find these and many more at

www. please-jet-fans-come-to-this-site-with-some-intelligence-to-have-a-good-debate.com

:toilet:

you know, that whole "we can't afford to give Coles a big signing bonus, because Penny and JohnA will demand more..." excuse is kind of funny considering they are gonna break the bank on Robertson who hasn't played a down yet. So if they give DeWayne $10mil will CP and JA want $20?

Originally posted by Shadetree

Cant wait till SEPT 4th....thats when Chad and Curtis and the Jets O-line make the Redskins D-line look like the scrubs that they are.

:finger:

LOL! Looks like the NY-NJ region has run out of Vaseline! :jerkoff:

Archived