Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sept 4 Slaughter

Shadetree

The Jets o-line? You mean the one without it's pro bowl guard Randy Thomas? Thanks for the contribution shady. i'll refrain from talking smack just b/c i really feel sorry for all you dillusional jets fans out there whose world's will be brought to a screeching halt on Sept. 4.

Right back at ya!:tongue:

Originally posted by Shadetree

It'll be a slaughter on BOTH sides of the ball.

After Steve the Scrub replaces Ramsey after his 1st incompletion....they'll be running scared....cant wait....on prime time no less!!!!!:finger:

So, just curious, do you actually watch football? Or did your daddy just tell you what to say?

I was wondering what that sound was and now I know.

Just another one of those cave dwelling Jets fans taking time off from hunting with rocks and clubs for his supper or pulling his woman by her hair to come on here trying in vain to say something coherent.

Yeah calling us cave dwellers is real funny.....coming from who??....a fat pig wearing a dress in the stands??...please, spare me the fan bashing and say something of substance about the teams.....your coach is WAY overrated, you paid too much money for the players you got from us and your QB is a train wreck waiting to happen.

Originally posted by Om

I think somebody mistook a palm tree for a shade tree. It's a gravity and coconut thing.

Which reminds me ... do you think Sir Isaac Newton liked figs?

Om, assuming the chump is from NY, they don't have palm trees in NY. So, he must have mistook a NY lamppost for a shade tree. Those damn lamp bulbs can really hurt when they get knocked off and bop you in the head. So it's no surprise with the drivel thats spewing out of hit mouth.

This guy I know always used to crack up whenever he'd call that old Browns WR Webster's Laughter.

Shade, based on what we've seen from you so far, you probably aren't really capable of appreciating this, but you, my dim bulb pinata of a friend, are being thoroughly and utterly embarrassed.

But please ... since it is IS late June, and we're apparently bored enough to enjoy wailing away at you like this for some idle amusement for a while ... don't stop. :)

Who am I being embarassed by??...some schmucks from a second (or third) rate city who attack me verbally???.....not one of you idiots has addressed the issue of your team yet...all you can muster is "when was the last time you won a Super Bowl?"....yeah, I never heard that before!

Originally posted by Shadetree

Who am I being embarassed by??...some schmucks from a second (or third) rate city who attack me verbally???.....not one of you idiots has addressed the issue of your team yet...all you can muster is "when was the last time you won a Super Bowl?"....yeah, I never heard that before!

You get what you ask for. You come here with a 3rd-grade mentality, and no-one is going to take you seriously enough to talk football. Seriously, what have you "mustered up" so far yourself, football-wise ? If you want to talk intelligent football, you give us very little (or nothing) to work with.

Originally posted by Mick

You get what you ask for. You come here with a 3rd-grade mentality, and no-one is going to take you seriously enough to talk football. Seriously, what have you "mustered up" so far yourself, football-wise ? If you want to talk intelligent football, you give us very little to work with.

O.K...... Your coach is over rated and your QB sucks.

let's just post a bunch of links to the numerous threads, where Jets fans have come to our board moaning and ****in about how they will be even better next season without four key starters... go ahead and post something intelligent and you might get an intelligen reply out of us.... you don't understand this is like a goddamn merry-go-round with you freaking NJJets fans...

Archived