Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA SOCCER: USA VS. Mexico Wed 4pm

heyholetsgogrant

Wow, this is the dumbest **** ever! Despite numerous press releases by NBC Universal AND Time Warner Cable stating that mun2 will be shown for free today on Time Warner they are not going to show it in my area. I just ****ed out a couple TWC people about this for the last 30 minutes. Instead, in my area they are offering telemundo to everyone to watch the game. If you want to get mun2 to watch the soccer, which should be free AND IS FREE ON ALMOST EVERY OTHER MAJOR CABLE PROVIDER, you have to purchase a SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SPANISH PACKAGE. That's right, if you don't have the Spanish package you can watch the game FOR FREE in spanish but to watchi it in ENGLISH YOU MUST PURCHASE THE SPANISH PACKAGE!!!:doh::doh::doh: Seriously, WTF!?!?!? Even the TWC guy who was dealing with me on the phone admitted that this policy made no sense. Time Warner is the worst!

hk - try using the SAP button if you're watching on telemundo

Thanks dude, I'll try that.

Seriously, those DirecTV ads where they show the cable company execs are classic. Every time I have to deal with TWC I think of those ads. They're funny because they're true. TWC is such a joke. Thank god I have DirecTV, just getting ready to move though so staying at my buddies house until then. Can't wait to call DirecTV and get hooked up again.

Archived