Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Just signed up for preseason live and and game rewind on nfl.com. This might be a good option for some of you folks.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It cost me $55.00. For my money: I will get to watch all the preseason games, plus on demand replays of those, and on demand replays of all regular season games. Since I am working a lot of weekends and living out west, this seems like a great deal to me.

I will let you know how I like the service.

Signed up for the Preseason Live. Seemed like a great deal to me.

40 and you can watch any regular season game?

---------- Post added August-11th-2011 at 08:00 PM ----------

Just signed up for preseason live and and game rewind on nfl.com. This might be a good option for some of you folks.

https://gamerewind.nfl.com/nflgr/secure/packages

It cost me $55.00 ($15.00 for preseason, $40.00 for regular season). For my money: I will get to watch all the preseason games, plus on demand replays of those, and on demand replays of all regular season games. Since I am working a lot of weekends and living out west, this seems like a great deal to me.

I will let you know how I like the service.

40 and you can watch every regular season game live?

I just opened the link to let it sit until the game starts, then the lunch box live show came on. Its cool to watch the DC area local shows I dont get to see much of down here

Why does it say Redskins vs Cowboys.

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 01:13 PM ----------

Signed up for the Preseason Live. Seemed like a great deal to me.

Has anyone tried viewing nfl game rewind through a PS3? Or do they make you download something in order to watch?

Why does it say Redskins vs Cowboys.

---------- Post added August-12th-2011 at 01:13 PM ----------

Has anyone tried viewing nfl game rewind through a PS3? Or do they make you download something in order to watch?

I haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure the NFL site uses some type of media player you have to install for the stream. Unless you have an old ps3 with linux installed it'll likely be more trouble than its worth to watch on PS3.

Edited by SpacePenguin

I haven't tried, but I'm pretty sure the NFL site uses some type of media player you have to install for the stream. Unless you have an old ps3 with linux installed it'll likely be more trouble than its worth to watch on PS3.

Figured it would. I dunno if it's worth it since the 3rd preseason game, the one I care the most about is actually going to be blocked out on it and can be watched on espn live anyway. If it wasn't for that I'd probably get it right now.