Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Actually I just tested it for the first time last night with my Dad. We both have iMac's and it worked great. Not broken up or anything and we both have cable for ISP.

Wow cool I also have an iMac. will you have access to the game Thursday?

My other option would be to sling box and send someone on this site the receiver to transmit for me. Not sure how it would work though. If I did end up doing this, would I get an internet feed for the game? And would I be able to share it with people from this site?

Yea ... I see that Directv's MASN (Channel 641) has the game scheduled in real time. Can someone report whether this Channel will be blocked outside of Wash-Balt. area?

I checked the channel just now and I definitely get it. I saw the promo for the game - Thursday @ 7:30. Only time will tell, but I know I've watched an NFL preseason game on MASN before here in NC.

I was going to make a thread about this, glad I didn't.:D

Wow cool I also have an iMac. will you have access to the game Thursday?

My other option would be to sling box and send someone on this site the receiver to transmit for me. Not sure how it would work though. If I did end up doing this, would I get an internet feed for the game? And would I be able to share it with people from this site?

I will either be home or at a friends. I don't believe it would be a great feed and you could probably do better on the web but we could try it if I am home.

This is of little use for the preseason games live but anybody living outside the US can access all NFL games live plus full access to NFL Network using the NFL Gamepass HD service. I also have an archive of all last years games as well.

URL - https://gamepass.nfl.com

I just signed up again for next season and it costs $230 odd dollars for the year which lets me see any game I want OR you can choose to just get Redskins games only and its a bit cheaper.

There is a weekly pass option as well which is like $30.

You need a reasonable connection to get the full benefit of the picture quality. If you have the connection speed picture quality is good.

I guess at least I wil be able to watch the replays on NFL Network.

There's a way you can get around the region restriction and sign up for NFL HD. You still have to pay, but hey, you get live streaming of every regualr season game! Here's a video with instructions how:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCJNrB6F-A

So it seems that every year an ESer or two goes onto college, bravely serves in the armed forces overseas, or just plain moves. This year, I have been lucky enough to find the woman of my dreams! . . . in Delaware. We're engaged and I'm all moved in to a house with Dish Network (Switching to Direct TV is not an option for her), but a FiOS internet connection.

I did some research on some old sites using .Guy.'s ES search engine ( http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=007335040014827223562%3Atxxpw2r44_a ), but these threads are outdated and you can't step in the same Internet river twice. What I'm looking for is a site that I can depend on to stream good-quality Redskins games each week. With the Ravens coming up in four days, I'm asking ES to give me and some others on the site a little help.

Going to sports bars is a bad option for some of us because we're either underage or will likely get a little too verbal for the rest of the Eagles-loving patrons.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I sent you a PM that should solve your problems without having to install anything.

HTTR

I need help too. It's pretty bad that I live in Maryland and I can't even watch Redskins games on TV because they absolutely refuse to play them or give us any of the DC channells. It's real bad when the Ravens are playing, but it really peaves me off when they're not playing and they STILL won't show you the Redskins playing. (They'll play the Eagles or Steelers in stead.) :mad:

We have tried and tried to get the DC local channels (whether via cable or sattilite) but the NFL and the networks absolutely refuse it. I would think that since I lived in Maryland that wouldn't be such a big fat freaking problem! :mad: Or at least have Fox 45 show the dang Redskins games! I mean come on! I tell you I am going to lose it the first time it comes around this season where I turn on the TV ready for the game only to find they are refusing to show it. And if it's actually because of the Ravens, I may start to hate the Ravens.

So this thread will be a big help to me.

Info: I'm only an Hour 15minute drive from downtown DC.

I hope I am not infringing on your generosity by asking you to include me on your list of deadbeats who needs your services come Thursday night. Thanks in advance.

I am on the West Coast and seldom get the Skin's games. If you could hook me up as well it would be awesome!

Thanks!

Related question (I skimmed through the thread and didn't see it asked anywhere, apologize if I missed it):

Will the preseason games be available to watch anywhere online AFTER they're played? I know of at least one game I'll probably miss :(

Some will be replayed on NFL Network if you have it.