Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Annual "Where Do I Watch Games Thread"

NewCliche21

Watched the entire game-or as much as I could stand-via your stream last night.  Had to refresh 2 times but it was no big deal.  For seem reason, it seems to work better when I stream through my Kindle and mirror to my flat screen than if I try to stream through my desk top computer.  (I know, I know, what's a desk top computer?  It's what those of us still use who have been Skins fans since Bill McPeak was the head coach and Norm Snead was the qb.)  Any 'technical thoughts" on this since everything is connected (hardwire or wireless) to the same router.

Regardless,many thanks for all of your efforts in providing this valued resource. 

18 minutes ago, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Does anyone know if people will be able to watch games on using a hacked firestick? Thinking of getting one instead of paying DirecTV the ridiculous amount of money they want. 

sportdevil app in  Kodi.  You can access firstrowsports through that

I'll always go to reddit and find a vlc or acestream link, if possible. If I find one, I'll post it. Won't be until right before the game though!

Edit: I found a good acestream one for the panthers game just now, so probably will be one later. If you have decent internet, I'd strongly recommend downloading acestream. No reason to deal with pop up filled sites with unstable streams.

Edited by SpacePenguin
  • Like 3

I can't do squat.  You should've seen the crap I had to clear out of my puter from last week's game.  I'm lucky I can get on ES now.  (I've learned how to bypass my husband's "THAT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE" blockage.)

I guess I'll have to follow the gameday thread...God help me.:kickcan:

On 8/11/2017 at 2:05 PM, S.T.real,lights,out said:

Does anyone know if people will be able to watch games on using a hacked firestick? Thinking of getting one instead of paying DirecTV the ridiculous amount of money they want. 

I'm thinking of getting it for just one room, no DVR...is that even possible?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I can't do squat.  You should've seen the crap I had to clear out of my puter from last week's game.  I'm lucky I can get on ES now.  (I've learned how to bypass my husband's "THAT'S NOT A SAFE PLACE" blockage.)

I guess I'll have to follow the gameday thread...God help me.:kickcan:

I'm thinking of getting it for just one room, no DVR...is that even possible?

Yeah, I'd say adblock/popupblock/noscript are necessary for using any of the offbrand firstrowsports-esque sites....and even then its a pain to get the stream running.

The vlc/acestream links have totally spoiled me when it comes to those sites. I just pay 100 bucks with a student discount for online sunday ticket now, but that's only regular season games that aren't nationally televised...so the rest of the time, I'm picky lol

Edit-

Acestream link is up, likely won't switch to the game until right before kickoff, but here it is. (been watching these links for other games on and off all day with no issues)

acestream://3e1fa466cc705b7589da93413830eb06e1c638b7

Open acestream and click Media>Open Acestream Content ID. paste the URL into the box and then play. Enjoy!

Edited by SpacePenguin

3 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Here is the youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkU3mqmDXI_EdmBKUJrGAQUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

But to use that, you have to register an account. 

Thanks! 

and that's stupid of the site...first time I logged on my phone, it already had my fave music ready.  they know who we are.  NFL should get on board, boost ads, and let it roll.

• Like 1

Just now, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks! 

and that's stupid of the site...first time I logged on my phone, it already had my fave music ready.  they know who we are.  NFL should get on board, boost ads, and let it roll.

Yeah, you wouldn't think they would make it difficult to see the game.

They really have you jump through some hoops.

5 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Thanks! 

It's asking for CC info for a membership... is that giving anyone else anxiousness?

Yes I'm going to show Pregame-Game-Postgame most the season. I'll only say in advance when I can't.

I hope the feed is ok and not choppy guys. Consider me an alternative because I can't deliver HD/Perfect Quality with a free hosting site.

Good luck. (Best I can do.)

Edited by FS#21
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hawgboy said:

It's asking for CC info for a membership... is that giving anyone else anxiousness?

Yeah, Im not posting a CC # for a preseason game saying it won't charge you,,,,,why the number then/ 

1 minute ago, FS#21 said:

Yes I'm going to show Pregame-Game-Post most the season. I'll only say in advance when I can't. I hope the feed is ok and not choppy guys. Good luck. (Best I can do.)

Link not hitting tonight.