Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Click here to test a new revamped upcoming ES feature

TK

One stop shopping for info on upcoming games. Nice.

Think of it as the ES Spy feature getting a bit of a facelift. :)

Is there really an extremeravens.com

lame.

Yes. On both counts.

Hold ON how did you hotlink two locations like that, I must know. There two different images in there right?

There's a saying I'm often fond of. I'll share it with you. When you're good at something, you never do it for free. :D

There's a saying I'm often fond of. I'll share it with you. When you're good at something, you never do it for free. :D

:mad: I'm going to have that in my head all day trying to figure out how you did it. I've been trying to do that for a while now and with gifs no less

When we upgraded the VB software last year & made some other changes, we lost some files. Like most of team logos (avatars as well, so expect new avatars after a few weeks into the Pre Season) I had collected for the old ExtremeSpy feature. That said, some of those logos never looked that good. The sizes were off, the cut outs looked a bit rough. And I've always liked it when the pre game show would have the two teams helmets displayed in front of the announce teams desk. Using the team's Game Day artwork seemed like a no brainer. Especially since ES & redskins.com are intertwined. :)

To answer Soup's question, yes it is two images, each with a separate url. I took the orginal image & cut into two different pictures & then placed them back in side by side with their own url.

When we upgraded the VB software last year & made some other changes, we lost some files. Like most of team logos (avatars as well, so expect new avatars after a few weeks into the Pre Season) I had collected for the old ExtremeSpy feature. That said, some of those logos never looked that good. The sizes were off, the cut outs looked a bit rough. And I've always liked it when the pre game show would have the two teams helmets displayed in front of the announce teams desk. Using the team's Game Day artwork seemed like a no brainer. Especially since ES & redskins.com are intertwined. :)

To answer Soup's question, yes it is two images, each with a separate url. I took the orginal image & cut into two different pictures & then placed them back in side by side with their own url.

:D thank YOU

One other thing about the upgrade. Are you guys planning on another Upgrade soon b/c most of the redskin images were lost after the upgrade. I just want to know so I can stock pile as much of them as I can.

:D thank YOU

One other thing about the upgrade. Are you guys planning on another Upgrade soon b/c most of the redskin images were lost after the upgrade. I just want to know so I can stock pile as much of them as I can.

I think you're good for now.:) If I hear otherwise, I'll let you know.

Archived