Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sam Bradford- since were going to try and trade for him

hitmandm

I thought I would post this fact about our 2010 first round draft pick after the non-TD throwing Campbell is jettisoned.

Bradford is part Cherokee and is listed on their tribal roles. How cool would it be to have a real brave lead the Washington Redskins? Pretty cool.

This could end up being the one thread that unifies the pro and anti Campbell fractions, which in it's self is pretty darn good going.

Joking aside, I'll be watching OK with real interest this year as I think the dudes destined for great things, but let's not look toward next years draft before this year plays out with all that we have on the roster huh?

Hail.

OK miss cleo...So Bradford who has never taken an NFL snap, is already better than Campbell? I don't understand that logic

Bradford is better than Sanchez and we tried to trade for him. Bradford will be better than Campbell--who has never thrown TDs proficiently at any level of football.

This is a QB TD league and we have a QB that can't throw TDs. We tried to get a rookie QB this year and we will try and get another next year.

Bradford is better than Sanchez and we tried to trade for him. Bradford will be better than Campbell--who has never thrown TDs proficiently at any level of football.

This is a QB TD league and we have a QB that can't throw TDs. We tried to get a rookie QB this year and we will try and get another next year.

But...

Colt Brennan threw plenty of TDs in college. Right?

If we're in a position to draft Bradford next season then something went horribly wrong.

We will trade up. We will give up big draft picks. But you cant go anywhere without a franchise QB. If Campbell doesnt crack 20TDs this year and take us to the paloffs, hes done and were trading up big time.

So Colt Brennan is the next Peyton Manning. Sweet!

I always thought of Colt Brennan as a Bret Favre to be honest.

Absolutely. Except for height, weight, arm strength he is spot on for either Brett Favre or PM. Colt is more like Bernie Kosar.

This year will be pretty interesting. Seems like a three-way battle for first overall between Bradford, McCoy, and Tebow. Of course if Bradford loses out, he has another year of eligibility anyways. If Campbell doesn't deliver and/or he is gone by 2010, either of his own accord or cause we did not want him back, I would be more than comfortable drafting any of these three.

Also, Tebow is the sexy pick. His name alone will sell soo many jerseys for whichever team drafts him. His image is going to be one of the most marketed early on. Snyder must be salivating at this prospect right now.

Also, Tebow is the sexy pick. His name alone will sell soo many jerseys for whichever team drafts him. His image is going to be one of the most marketed early on. Snyder must be salivating at this prospect right now.

Tebow? We already have a fullback!

Not sure of his actual heritage, but what about Mark Rypien? I've read that he is part-Indian.

I think he's the first foreign born quarterback to win the super bowl. I looked and didn't find any foreign born QBs that won before him.

lol why are we so sure Campbell will fail? and why do some people want him to fail? It doesn't mean more to have the team succeed then have your guy run the offense? We have alot of Rush Limbaugh's on this site. The stage is pretty perfect for Campbell to have a great year or epic fail, I'm in wait and see mode for 2009.

Archived