Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sam Bradford- since were going to try and trade for him

hitmandm

Wow....where do I start? I actually think Campbell is gonna have a solid season. Should he not, Colt Brennan deserves his fair shot (assuming he plays like he did during his rookie season, etc) at the starter's job. Brennan could be another Jeff Garcia, and to look past him could be a huge mistake.

lol why are we so sure Campbell will fail? and why do some people want him to fail? It doesn't mean more to have the team succeed then have your guy run the offense? We have alot of Rush Limbaugh's on this site. The stage is pretty perfect for Campbell to have a great year or epic fail, I'm in wait and see mode for 2009.

I don't believe that there is a single Skins fan that truly wants to see Campbell fail. People are frustrated with 8-8 seasons that don't lead to playoff runs. So, when the Campbell led offense averages 10 points per game during a 4 game stretch towards the end of the season, people are naturally gonna blame certain players. You can bet the ranch that the SAME FANS that have bashed Campbell (and I have too on occasion) will be cheering loudly for him if the offense can click FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON, and can lead the team into the playoffs.....

Tebow will be lucky to be drafted in the 2nd round.

With pat white going in the 2nd, the price for tebow has been set.

Any Bradford, Mccoy, and Tebow being mentioned as the three QB's to watch? What about Snead???

He's like 1/16 or 1/32 Cherokee ... people think he looks like an American Indian but it's more just happenstance than anything.

As for QB's to watch Tim Hiller or Dan Lefevour would be steals and probably pan out better than a spread Offense QB

Bradford doesn't run a spread offense..

OK miss cleo...So Bradford who has never taken an NFL snap, is already better than Campbell? I don't understand that logic

The logic is that everyone has seen JC take plenty of snaps in the NFL, which means Bradford would have to be trying to fail in order not to out perform JC. We know Bradford is already 100x the college QB JC ever was!

With pat white going in the 2nd, the price for tebow has been set.

Depends how well he does. Being in Miami should give him the best chance to succeed given their willingness to experiment. Being somewhere like Washington would pretty much = fail.

As far as this season I can't see Campbell not getting it done, depending on OL injuries. If he doesn't, and Brennan looks good this preseason, then we already have a guy on our roster who will be two years in the system.

As far as we know we don't have the OL to have a Vikings/Falcons type first season for a QB. Got to be easier to get a good OL that can make any decent QB look good than the other way around?

I don't believe that there is a single Skins fan that truly wants to see Campbell fail.

Judging by some of the posts I have read over the last year or so, I have to disagree with you. There are several who want very badly for him to fail. They are, however, in the minority.

Its like people want more for Campbell to fail then for the Redskins to be good. They want to see Campbell fail to be able to say I told you so.

And this is why they want him to fail.

Post of the Year Nomination!!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I second that!

Getting Sam Bradford is a longshot because the Skins won't have the ammo to get the kid.

He'll most likely be gone top 5 and the Skins will be picking in the teens again after winning 8-9 games.

It is doubful that Dannyboy trades away anymore future draft picks for QB's after getting so burned in the Campbell trade.

:2cents:

Absolutely. Except for height, weight, arm strength he is spot on for either Brett Favre or PM. Colt is more like Bernie Kosar.
So Colt Brennan is the next Peyton Manning. Sweet!

I always thought of Colt Brennan as a Bret Favre to be honest.

I think Colt will be the next Heath Shuler.

Getting back to the original post....the Redskins have already had a QB of Native American descent lead them to a Super Bowl, his name was Mark Rypien.

He was also a QB that many people were ready to run out of here before he helped guide this franchise to one of the greatest years ever!

Not saying that History will repeat itself...but as Chuck Berry once sang, "It goes to show you never can tell."

Jason is the QB for this year and I hope he pulls it all together.

I think Colt will be the next Heath Shuler.

In order for him to be the next heath shuler, he will have had to have some hype behind him before he was drafted. That was non-existent.

I think he's more the next David Klingler.

I personally dont think we will have to worry about going for a quarterback next year in the draft but if we do then we should avoid Tim Tebow.

The man has some of the best numbers you could have in college and i would rank him as one of the best college players ever.. however, that dosnt necesarily transfer to the NFL. Tim tebow has shown that he isnt the best pocket passer but hes a good mobile passer. While someone like michael vick was arguably succesfull, vick and tebow have different styles of running. While tebow may be a better passer, tim tebow will only get injured because of his running. in college he could run over most defenders, only the best defenders could stop him. But the Nfl is made up of all the best defenders so all his running will bring is a banged up body which will result in a short career.

We would also unlikely get Bradford, mccoy, or snead unless we go 6-10.

I personally dont think we will have to worry about going for a quarterback next year in the draft but if we do then we should avoid Tim Tebow.

The man has some of the best numbers you could have in college and i would rank him as one of the best college players ever.. however, that dosnt necesarily transfer to the NFL. Tim tebow has shown that he isnt the best pocket passer but hes a good mobile passer. While someone like michael vick was arguably succesfull, vick and tebow have different styles of running. While tebow may be a better passer, tim tebow will only get injured because of his running. in college he could run over most defenders, only the best defenders could stop him. But the Nfl is made up of all the best defenders so all his running will bring is a banged up body which will result in a short career.

We would also unlikely get Bradford, mccoy, or snead unless we go 6-10.

if our offense repeats week 7-17, we will definitely go 6-10. look for 2004 all over again, all games ending 13-10, and its the flip of a coin whether we win or not.

Archived