Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid Ipod

MissU28

Well if you do decide to go iPod again go refurb. Save some $$ especially if its just a gym iPod.

I use a small old Nano for the gym and my iPhone for everything else. Gym MP3 players take a beating. Sweat, bouncing up and down, being dropped occasionally, wet hands, you name it.

Philips GoGear SA5245BT (4 GB)

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-GoGear-Video-Player-Headphones/dp/B001V399CU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1246559517&sr=8-1

It's actually much less expensive than I thought it would be. I checked consumer reports and this is ranked just below the iPod and much much cheaper. The Zune is way down the list.

Plus Zune is made by microsoft. Who wants anything made by microsoft?

Philips GoGear SA5245BT (4 GB)

http://www.amazon.com/Philips-GoGear-Video-Player-Headphones/dp/B001V399CU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1246559517&sr=8-1

It's actually much less expensive than I thought it would be. I checked consumer reports and this is ranked just below the iPod and much much cheaper. The Zune is way down the list.

Plus Zune is made by microsoft. Who wants anything made by microsoft?

That's what I just bought (well, not the one with video) from Target for $46. Looks just like it. It's the one I posted about before.

Not buying apple again. Screw you, Steve Jobs!

i hope your ipod touch breaks. Yeah, I said it. And, eventually it will, because it's an ipod. And I hope the ipods of all your fellow liberal cronies break, too.

You're just jealous cause my iPod still works :silly:

BTW, my last iPod lasted me 5 years before the battery went bad. Seriously though, I wouldn't have bought an iPod if I had my choice. But it was a birthday gift, so I kept it. Once this thing goes bad, I plan to buy another Sansa. I still have my e200, which is also ****ing awesome.

Zunes are wayyyy better than iPods. So is their marketplace. Apple charges 99 cents per song, what a rip off, with Zune you pay 15 bucks a month (if you want to) and download unlimited music. I think MS has figured it out.

Get one. They're worth it.

Zunes are wayyyy better than iPods. So is their marketplace. Apple charges 99 cents per song, what a rip off, with Zune you pay 15 bucks a month (if you want to) and download unlimited music. I think MS has figured it out.

Get one. They're worth it.

I'm not a fan of subscriptions. You are a slave to the subscription 'cause you lose it all when you decide you don't want to be a part of it anymore. I prefer putting my money towards assets.

I'm not a fan of subscriptions. You are a slave to the subscription 'cause you lose it all when you decide you don't want to be a part of it anymore. I prefer putting my money towards assets.

I'm just sayin it's a better deal regardless. I use rapidshare or albumhunt or other sites to download my music anyways. lol

Archived