Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terrell Owens Apology

skinfan2k

Now that he has left the division, I can appreciate TO more, lol.

"It was me and I apologize for it." lolololol

Really ?

I always thought he was an ass, simply because he was an ass, not because of the uniform he wore. :)

Take for example, Chad Johnson....he's not in our division, but I still think he's an ass. I know most people here will disagree with me on that, because most guys here like him, but I suppose you'd hate him, at least, if he was in our division.

That was funny and yet he STILL managed to come across as a smarmy prick...because that's what he is.

I finally watched it after so many people said it was funny, and I half agree with you.....You're right, he came across as a prick as usual - but it wasn't funny at all......I'm surprised he didn't do some cheezy celebration dance, after the "news conference", to celebrate what an awesome job that his over-inflated ego THOUGHT he did, at the conference.

I finally watched it after so many people said it was funny, and I half agree with you.....You're right, he came across as a prick as usual - but it wasn't funny at all......I'm surprised he didn't do some cheezy celebration dance, after the "news conference", to celebrate what an awesome job that his over-inflated ego THOUGHT he did, at the conference.

Lighten up dude, it was hilarious. He was having fun, basically making fun of himself for always being the center of attention.

I don't have anything against TO. He helped me win my fantasy football league 2 seasons ago. He's a good player and quite funny as well. I didn't really hate on him when he was a Cowboy either, except when he was playing against the Redskins (or any other team).

Archived