Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Burger King Whopper Bar

MattFancy

So we can actually watch the teenage kids hock lungers in our burgers? This could work.

I wonder how much food i've eaten with a big luggie on it. And i just ate at McD's too. As gross as it sounds, I'm sure it happens on a daily basis.

I wonder how much food i've eaten with a big luggie on it. And i just ate at McD's too. As gross as it sounds, I'm sure it happens on a daily basis.

Not saying you are, but it's my experience & belief, that the only people who get luggie burgers are people who are jerkoffs or *******s to the help.

No jerkoff= no luggie......

Not saying you are, but it's my experience & belief, that the only people who get luggie burgers are people who are jerkoffs or *******s to the help.

No jerkoff= no luggie......

Jerkoffs will get one but everyone has at least a chance. I've never worked in food but if I did I'm damn sure the points you got for a random diner would be different to a customer pissed me off. They also press different buttons. One's a haha the other is a **** you.

So in summary yes you do eat nasty, everyone does just some more than others.

Similar to a sushi bar, except with burgers.

So it's raw beef ?

Didn't Fuddruckers do this already.

Doesn't Hooters have a Bar where sit and watch the cooks make your burger ?

Jerkoffs will get one but everyone has at least a chance. I've never worked in food but if I did I'm damn sure the points you got for a random diner would be different to a customer pissed me off. They also press different buttons. One's a haha the other is a **** you.

So in summary yes you do eat nasty, everyone does just some more than others.

This doesn't make sense to me.

The people who make the burgers have no contact with the customer who orders the burger. They usually can hardly see or hear the customer.

So how does the person making the fast food burger know if the person ordering it, is a jerk or not ?

Archived