Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Craigslist Must See

Jofizz

If the kid's blind, and the guy doesn't need to look like Lil Wayne, just sound like him, then why do they need to see a VIDEO of the entertainer ?

Wouldn't a CD be good enough ???

Or better yet, if the kid is blind, save money on hiring an entertainer, and tell the kid Lil Wayne just arrived, and just play one of his CD's

• 5 months later...
Can't read it, blocked at work. Quick rundown?
i sat behind you at the showing of New Moon. Me: medium height, dark hair, long nails, mysterious. You: straight long blond hair, full ruby lips, you were wearing black pants and a hoodie. as your hair draped down behind your seat i just has to hold it and smell it deeply(pantene. great choice). i dont remember much of the movie but i will always remember the smell and texture of your hair. the way you sound when you whisper and laugh. after the movie i followed you and your friend to olive garden. i waited outside in my car so i could watch you eat and smile. i followed you home and made sure you got there safely.i noticed you left you car unlocked so i went to have a look into your life. i can tell by looking in your car that we have a lot in common. if you want your dash ornaments back you will have to meet me and we can have a great time getting to know each other. "grin"

Okay, I'm guessing fake, but even so, why do people use the term "mysterious" to describe themselves? I don't know if that's a self-applicable adjective.

There are plenty of times in life when I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I guess I'd be more likely to describe those moments as "really dumb ideas" than "mysterious," but if you're good enough with a thesaurus....

Are you talking about what IONTOP posted, or the original post, because the OP is so old, it's been retired. Not sure if you realized this was actually a bump from a long time ago.

I meant IONTOP's. I almost always check OP post dates for bumps. And while Hubbs's answer is funny, I'm actually curious.

I can understand people labeling themselves as "hot" or things of that nature based on a general understanding of society standards. Similar with body type, it's pretty easy to determine whether you are "muscular" or "have a few extra pounds," even if we lie through our teeth.

But seriously, how does one describe themselves as "mysterious" or similar adjectives. Unless you wear a hat low over your eyes, speak eight languages, and can't talk about your work, I think that has to be decided by others.

Original ad:

**********HEY YOU THERE*************-$1500

HELLO I AM LOOKING FOR A FORD EXPLORER!I NEED A TRUCK SO IF YOU ARE SELLING YOURS AND IT HAS NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER THEN LET ME KNOW. I'M A SINGLE MOTHER OF 3 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS AND WE NEED A WAY TO GET AROUND WHERE NO BODY WILL BE ALL CRAMPED UP AND A EXPLORER WILL DO US JUST FINE. I'M LOOKING TO BUY AROUND THE END OF OCTOBER IF YOU HAVE ONE THAT YOU WANT TO SELL THEN GET AT ME A.S.AP.

(the ad also had a picture of her posing for the camera, like that is necessary for an "auto wanted" ad)

Me to SHANIQUA *************

Hello,

I saw your ad on ********** and I think I have a great car for you. I am selling my 1996 Ford Explorer. I used to work in the film industry, and I got this car after it was used in a movie. It has a custom paint job from the movie set. I barely drive it, so it has only around 60,000 miles on it. I really have no use for it anymore, so I am willing to get rid of it. Take a look at it and let me know what you think. I've attached a few pictures of it. Please note that it did have a MINOR accident involving an animal and may have slight damage.

Thanks!

Attachment:

96explorer1.GIF

96explorer2.GIF

SHANIQUA ************* to Me

Sir I thank you for trying to help but I don't want to drive the truck from the dinosaur movie.I wouldn't mind if I had money to get it painted over but I don't. Thanks anyway

I always believe that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and you shouldn't judge this car by its paint job. It has a great engine that will not quit. From the inside, you can't even tell it is painted like that. This car is reliable, and will NOT be going extinct any time soon.

No thanks!!!!

Tell you what, for an extra 50 bucks I will spray paint the entire car flat black. I took an art class in high school so I have some experience painting and it will look great.

NO THANKS!!!WHEN YOU GET A SHINY BLUE OR BLACK ONE THEN YOU LET ME KNOW.

Here's what I am willing to do. For $60, I will spray paint the entire car black, and then cover it with scotch tape so it is shiny. I'll also throw in a VHS of Jurassic Park I taped off of TBS 5 years ago. Includes many classic "retro" commercials that you don't see on TV anymore. A collector's goldmine!

NO THANKS TRY SOMEONE ELSE.I'VE ALREADY MADE A DEAL WITH SOMEONE ELSE THEY WILL BE BRINGING ME THE TRUCK TOMORROW MORNING.

WAIT! Before you make that deal, check out the new, REPAINTED Explorer. I repainted it a nice shiny blue. Please check out the picture and reconsider!

repainted_explorer.GIF

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/rnr/1516793606.html

I'm sick of sitting here in my darkened room with a fifth of whiskey with no one to drink with. I can make sock puppets all day and talk to them as I have been doing but that gets old, as you can imagine. Don't let the snow hold you back. We all need company. I have plenty of liquor to break the ice, but you must be 21 or over with freckles. Detached earlobes are preferred. Don't ask why. I'll explain when you get here.

Archived