Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Craigslist Must See

Jofizz

nwzo7s.jpg

Want age 25-70 and jo in my in my model train room. Mutual touching and stuff but nothing more than that, I am not gay. Its all HO scale, then after you finish you can stomp around and kick the trains like a monster (but don't break they are my sons) we can do this until 4am or until we get tired. I have a bunch of imiatation crab meat in my freezer I need to get rid of so you can have some when you leave. Its all perfectly good I just have too much!!

• 2 months later...

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/w4m/1624154479.html

Need a man ages 25-30 to beat the living **** out of me. If you could beat me unconscious that would be great. I am 5ft 8 , pretty, african american..........and i am sure some women beating man would get a thrill out of making my pretty little face all bloody. Preferably non black............this is a great chance for those white men that want to work out some aggression on the black community. i can be your punching bag. if you manage to kill me that would be awesome, so i wont have to do it myself. please email me if you are interested. I am very serious..... thanks

Um... I have no idea about this.... Sounds sad, yet could you be charged with a crime?

The crime would be NOT taking her up on the sweet proposal. Seriously, I'd love to find someone that I could just beat the crap out of because they asked me to do it.

I think the CL post was sarcastic because she might have been pissed off...

So I messaged her and told her to meet me somewhere in public first, we met at a 24hr mcdonalds and I told her that she had a great personality and seemed like a really nice girl, everything I would want in a potential girl to beat up, yet I just couldn't do it because I wouldn't feel right afterwards, I might hurt her, but I still wanted to be friends...

I got revenge on all the girls who fed me that line... :evil:

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/msr/1618924285.html

Damn the greensboro CL is HOPPING!!!

I AM A 54 YO WHITE MARRIED SISSY MARRIED TO A 60 YO WHITE WIFE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A WHITE GENTLEMAN OVER THE AGE OF 60 (ONLY) TO TAKE OVER AS MAN OF THE HOUSE TO BE A SURROGATE HUSBAND TO MY WIFE AND A FATHER TO ME. I WISH TO LIVE AS A DIAPERED ADULT BABY IN A NURSERY UNDER YOUR CONTROL. I AM UNABLE TO SEXUALLY SATISFY MY WIFE AND I NEVER HAD A FATHER FIGURE. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO EVENTUALLY MOVE IN AND TAKE OVER AS MAN OF THE HOUSE. MY WIFE IS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF MY DESIRES AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THE FOLLOWING (1) ACCEPT THIS LIFESTYLE ON A PERMANENT BASIS (2) BE WILLING TO BE PATIENT AND KNOW THIS WILL BE A LONG PROCESS (3) HELP MFORMULATE A PLAN TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN I KNOW NOT MANY PEOPLE WILL FILL THIS PLAN. I AM 5'9" 220lb 4C BLUE EYES MY WIFE IS 60 5'2" BLOND HAIR BLUE EYES NICE BREASTS. I WILL SATISFY DADDY AND WEAR SISSY OUTFITS. I WILL NOT EXCHANGE PICTURES INITIALLY SO DON'T ASK. AGAIN AM SERIOUS AND LOOKING FOR 60 YEARS WHITE AND OVER. THANKS

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/msr/1618924285.html

Damn the greensboro CL is HOPPING!!!

I AM A 54 YO WHITE MARRIED SISSY MARRIED TO A 60 YO WHITE WIFE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A WHITE GENTLEMAN OVER THE AGE OF 60 (ONLY) TO TAKE OVER AS MAN OF THE HOUSE TO BE A SURROGATE HUSBAND TO MY WIFE AND A FATHER TO ME. I WISH TO LIVE AS A DIAPERED ADULT BABY IN A NURSERY UNDER YOUR CONTROL. I AM UNABLE TO SEXUALLY SATISFY MY WIFE AND I NEVER HAD A FATHER FIGURE. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO EVENTUALLY MOVE IN AND TAKE OVER AS MAN OF THE HOUSE. MY WIFE IS TOTALLY UNAWARE OF MY DESIRES AND I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THE FOLLOWING (1) ACCEPT THIS LIFESTYLE ON A PERMANENT BASIS (2) BE WILLING TO BE PATIENT AND KNOW THIS WILL BE A LONG PROCESS (3) HELP MFORMULATE A PLAN TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN I KNOW NOT MANY PEOPLE WILL FILL THIS PLAN. I AM 5'9" 220lb 4C BLUE EYES MY WIFE IS 60 5'2" BLOND HAIR BLUE EYES NICE BREASTS. I WILL SATISFY DADDY AND WEAR SISSY OUTFITS. I WILL NOT EXCHANGE PICTURES INITIALLY SO DON'T ASK. AGAIN AM SERIOUS AND LOOKING FOR 60 YEARS WHITE AND OVER. THANKS

Nice that Vinny Cerrato has picked up a hobby.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Alright I really feel sorry for the horny sucker who falls for this one... Some pictures may be NSFW...

Here's a ES interpritation:

would you..be..willing..fulfill..a..fantasy..of..mine and let my guy friend.. [perform oral sex] first, (..even if..it's..for..2..minutes) then you and I can..meet..and..you [can have sex with me]?

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/w4m/1863431181.html

Archived