Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: REDSKINS RELEASE JAMES THRASH

TK

Well he was a great special teams player but I am glad he is gone. He was a practice field legend that took up a roster spot and really hasnt produced anything in games. He just sucked up a roster spot from young players we could of developed. Oh happy day!! Im sorry he got hurt but he should of been cut two years ago. Im really surprised at people being upset he is leaving.

I like Thrash a lot and as TK suggested, it is possible that he could be signed towards the end of the year if he can get healthy. I am not sure if TK was being sincere with that statement.

But my guess is that he tries to see if there is any interest in him what so ever in free agency, and if not, he will have the surgery and then retire as a redskin...

Well he was a great special teams player but I am glad he is gone. He was a practice field legend that took up a roster spot and really hasnt produced anything in games. He just sucked up a roster spot from young players we could of developed. Oh happy day!! Im sorry he got hurt but he should of been cut two years ago. Im really surprised at people being upset he is leaving.

Most aren't REAL upset. They are just showing something in their posts that you aren't....

Class.

Most aren't REAL upset. They are just showing something in their posts that you aren't....

Class.

Well. I think my opinion was honest. If by class you me saying how great he was and Im going to miss him. Then yeah..im showing no class cause its not true.

Archived