Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Worst and Saddest of Yahoo Answers

China

Well, the simple fact is a lightsaber can do no harm to Superman whatsoever. In fact, Superman would clean the Jedi clocks in record time, and then go one to wipe out the empire by himself if he so desired.

In fact, if the Lightsaber was charged with yellow sunlight, hitting Superman with it would make him stronger.

But, for as good and polite and respectful as Superman is,, even he won't date the fat chicks.

~Bang

I just advised a girl asking "what to do for her boyfriend for his birthday" to bring one of her friends to bed, because every straight male wants to tag team his girlfriend and one of her hot friends. We'll see if she takes my advice.

Hello The Brave Little Toaster Oven (thebravelittletoasteroven)

You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. As a result, your content has been deleted. Community Guidelines help to keep Yahoo! Answers a safe and useful community, so we appreciate your consideration of its rules.

Deleted Question: Is there a humane way to club a baby seal?

Question Details:

Violation Reason:Community Guidelines and/or Terms Of Service Violation

Yahoo! Answers is a service provided to all of our Yahoo! users and we reserve the right to remove your content at any time for any reason. By posting content on Yahoo! Answers, you agree that you will not post any content that is in violation of our Community Guidelines, or the Yahoo! Terms of Service. You may read the Yahoo! Community Guidelines at: http://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guidelines.php We invite you to visit the Yahoo! Terms of Service at: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

If you feel this content was removed in error, please read the Community Guidelines and make sure that this content: 1. respects the question-answer format and is not chatty or personal communication; 2. does not contain non-relevant links to external sites or other questions and does not promote your own blog or website; 3. is respectful to other people and does not offend other community members. If you still believe this content has been removed in error, please contact Customer Care and tell us why.

Regards,

Yahoo! Customer Care

GOD DAMN HIPPIES! :mad:

They need to do way instain mother> who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids . they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden ; i am truley sorry for your lots

• 3 weeks later...

Archived