Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Long Wait Over, Kelly Is Full-Go At Practice

flexxskins

Gear down big shifters... if this O-Line isn't worth a damn, we have no chance of Malcolm Kelly making an impact. And if he cant figure out the playbook, you can REALLY forget it!

Chill dude, you forgot we have Brennan on the OLine, all is good.

To me, almost as important as a healthy knee, is the complete lack of any character issues he supossedly had. He's been a great interview everytime anyone talks to him and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

Same goes for Devin. JLCs desire to write about Devin failing a conditioning test, struggling w/ route running and how it shows his lack of work ethic, every chance he got, has seemingly convinced the nations media that that's who he is. But someone how when you read article from people who actually watch him before and after practice and spend time with him of the field, you see he's the exact opposite.

Cant wait for him to show his stuff this year. I said it last year, Kelly will be better then Devin.

Though Devin will be good too, I agree completely. Malcomb has more potential then Devin does though Devin will still be awesome as a speedster and deep threat.

Just please, please, please work out. Having Kelly for ten years be the Kelly that he was hyped to be, that would change everything.

Remember when we used to throw a fade route? Jump balls? Neither do I.

Man that would be amazing!

My knee has reacted well for a whole month now.”

Click on link above for full article.

A whole month!?!?!

Look, I will be happier then anyone if he contributes this season. I guess im just keeping my expectations low.

If both of those 2nd round draft picks pan out Id be surprised.

I'm hopeful, but pessimistic at the same time. I'm waiting on that new thread...."this just in, Kelly's knee explodes and candy falls out, which Mike Williams devours"

:rotflmao:

-

Given earlier reports about microfracture surgery, I set my expectations for production from Kelly this year reaaaaal low, so anything positive comes as great news...

I am pulling for all three of them to pan out. They all have plenty of potential and the ability, its just a matter of showing it on the field. It takes time for receivers.

I think this is their year as well. I don't think Zorn got them on the field enough. He could have given them more playing time, it's not like JC would have thrown to them anyway. He would have checked down to the TE for 2 yards on 3rd and 7.

Archived