Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Things Does The United States Do Better Than Any Other Country?

Why do you say "farming"? (not that I think you're wrong, but I don't know squat about farming lol)

Because we're so fat.:D

No but we really do have the best farmers in the world...by far. I know its kind of a random thing to say, but we easily have the ability to feed everyone in our country. Most countries don't.

Anything medical. Almost anything cerebral. Anything involving human rights.

Anything involving charity, and helping other countries.

Anything with entertainment.

Anything with economics. Anything with providing citizens opportunity.

Because we're so fat.:D

No but we really do have the best farmers in the world...by far. I know its kind of a random thing to say, but we easily have the ability to feed everyone in our country. Most countries don't.

Plus only 1-2% pf Americans are actually farmers. Considering how much they produce that's pretty impressive.

The answer would be science, math, geography, and basic general knowledge about the world

You forgot English and History.:D I mean some people who learn English as a second Language speak clearer the me. Kinda messed up. I can't get one right they can learn five different ones.

Damn near everything. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Matter of fact, I honestly have no desire to travel outside the US. I went to Canada as a kid once, and that is it. I've been to more than 40 states, and will eventually visit the rest.

On a funny note, we do a pretty good job at reality TV shows.

Really the answer is almost everything. If better ideas are developed somewhere else we copy and improve upon them almost instantly. The strength of America is its adaptability and open mindedness.

Pizza

May have been invented in Italy but it's been perfected here.

I'm born and raised USA but my folks are from Italy so I've gone there several times and their pizza, in a word, sucks.

My father, who was a chef and owned his own restauant before retiring, has also admitted that the pizza here in the States is much better than in Italy.

USA!

USA!

USA!

Archived