Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Things Does The United States Do Better Than Any Other Country?

That is true, but I think European women just make a better effort than a lot of American gals to look attractive. I don't want to sound sexist, but I appreciate a girl that puts effort into her appearance. These days, a lot of woman just dress for themselves and for comfort, regardless of men. More power to 'em, but that doesn't exactly catch my eye, as far as my personal taste is concerned.

And I like a woman that can put on a hat and jeans and look damn cute with no makeup on.

that girl who goes to the game with you, drinks beer in the parking lot, curses like a sailor and then gets as rowdy as you do at the game.

but when its time to clean up they can make my jaw drop and tongue hit the floor.

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Iceland ... the vikings had might fine women.

When I was an engineering student I worked in Finland along with a bunch of others from around the world. One was a fairly cute blond from LA and she was pissed because she was the ugly duckling - every girl was cute a blond.

Yep! I was going to say, in reply to Zoony's post, that the Nordic nations/Western Europe (and Latvia/Lithuania) have some really beautiful gals. In addition to their climate (I like cold and temperate weather) and demeanor, that's one reason why I would love to move to that region.

The other thing that was so awesome about Belgium / Holland was how liberal the girls were. They're open to pretty much anything :) :hump:

Those women exist in America, sure, but it's not a societal norm and its harder for them to pull off

And I like a woman that can put on a hat and jeans and look damn cute with no makeup on.

that girl who goes to the game with you, drinks beer in the parking lot, curses like a sailor and then gets as rowdy as you do at the game.

but when its time to clean up they can make my jaw drop and tongue hit the floor.

Ok, I was on board with you until the "curses like a sailor" part. :laugh:

That is fine, too! I see tons of cuties at 'Skins games, especially in their jeans and jerseys; always a hot look.

I don't know how to describe it, but it seems like a lot of younger women want to dress like "Sex in the City," and I just don't find Hollywood's idea of "cleaning up" to always be that attractive.

Sometimes you are the wisest person on this board. :point2sky

Men who obsess on Nordic countries are narrowing their focus too much.

Go to Thailand or France or Italy or Brazil or Iran or Rwanda, stop, and look around. Beautiful women are everywhere.

Disagree on Thailand. But then again, Asian women don't do it for me in the least.

In my time spent in Paris the entire time I (and everyone I was with) wondered why all the women were so attrocious looking. The stereotypes are true- they do not shave. It really is a turn off.

I would like to visit Italy- I hear the women there are gourgeous until a certain age.

I LOVE Roman women, Greek women, Spainard women..pretty much the entire Med area including Morroco.

I love South American women/Central America/Mexican women too.

But when those women mate with American dudes the kids turn out to be phenomonal. Tan with light eyes, curvy too!!

It's simple really. All our best athletes grew up playing basketball and football.

Soccer is the easiest example. Imagine for a second if we were like England, Germany or France, and all our best athletes grew up playing soccer. Lebron, Kobe, Randy Moss...every single "freak" athlete grew up wanting to play soccer for the US team, instead of wanting to make it to the NFL or NBA. We would be amazing at soccer, and frequently competitive at the World Cup, no doubt about it.

Slight revision... we do not trump the world in baseball and basketball b/c our best athletes grow up playing them POORLY. Foreign kids come into both professional leagues with better fundamentals. Once college instituted a 3-pt line and a shot clock, turnovers and shot selection became a lot less important. We all know chicks dig the long ball, and those guys make huge buckets of cash in MLB.

you're lucky you are one of my favorites...let me just say that :silly:

http://www.forbes.com/2007/02/07/worlds-fattest-countries-forbeslife-cx_ls_0208worldfat_2.html

#9!!!

Sweet, let's all point and laugh at the Federated States of Micronesia! HAHAHA- fatties!!! :silly:

On a serious note- there's a reason Polynesians have such slow metabolisms. They are ancestors of the only people to survive the 1000 mile open-ocean trips in a canoe to populate tiny islands in the middle of nowhere. And who were these ancestors? The members of the tribe with the lowest metabolisms. The ones with fast metabolisms died on the way from starvation.

Sweet, let's all point and laugh at the Federated States of Micronesia! HAHAHA- fatties!!! :silly:

On a serious note- there's a reason Polynesians have such slow metabolisms. They are ancestors of the only people to survive the 1000 mile open-ocean trips in a canoe to populate tiny islands in the middle of nowhere. And who were these ancestors? The members of the tribe with the lowest metabolisms. The ones with fast metabolisms died on the way from starvation.

That's pretty interesting :yes:...

Go to Thailand or France or Italy or Brazil or Iran or Rwanda, stop, and look around. Beautiful women are everywhere.

I was in Istanbul several years ago...I had to focus to make sure my mouth didn't hang open from some of the beautiful women there lol :yes:...and some of them were covered up quite a bit in traditional garb and a head scarf, but the beauty was still evident.

It's not obsessing, it's just a matter of personal taste. :)

Of course there are always attractive women all over the globe, but I just have certain preferences.

It's not obsessing, it's just a matter of personal taste. :)

Of course there are always attractive women all over the globe, but I just have certain preferences.

Oh, so do I. You all know that. You gave me crap about them often enough.

Nothing wrong with having preferences. I don't like fleshy redheads, myself.

Archived