Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Skins fans in Minnesota?

renaissance

I'm moving to the Twin Cities in August and will be away from DC/VA during football season for the first time ever :(

I started a thread about this in the Tailgate but only found like two other Minnesotans. Anyone else out there??? And is there anywhere to watch Redskins games other than the internet?

You can guess from my user id....:)

I haven't had much luck finding anywhere to consistently watch the games. I live in the NW burbs of Minneapolis, so you may have more luck depending on where you're going to live. I ended up going the direct TV route. Good luck on your move and welcome to the great white north. We actually made it into the 70's the other day!

Hey there, so I've hunted for a dedicated Redskins bar in the twin cities area with no luck. I know there was one in Rochester, MN a couple years ago. They would sing Hail to the Redskins after a TD and everything. Unfortunately I don't remember the name, nor do I know if it is still there. Rochester is also at least an hour drive.

That being said, you'd probably have some luck with Joe Senser's restaurant (http://www.sensers.com/). They have a few locations through the twin cities and televise a number of NFL games...they may actually have ALL the NFL games on different TVs throughout the restaurant. Major's Sports Cafe (http://www.majorssportscafe.com) could also be worth a shot, but I've never been there myself.

Personally, I just decided to finally take the hit and get Sunday Ticket. It's not cheap, but I'm happy I did it.

I live for the kink.

It's because you're a Pisces.

And ren, I told you in your Tailgate thread to ping Art about MN. Yet somehow you ended up taking it as I was in MN. I think that's why I refer to you as Stimpy now. :silly:

Archived