Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Wins The Divison: Undiciplined Team Gets It's Act Togehter Following Accident

Reaganaut

Ready for that headline later this year?

We made the playoffs following ST21's untimely death.

Dallas has more talent than any other team in the NFC East. Are we prepared for them getting their act together as a team?

My guess is no. We will play well and get our butts handed to us, but that's just years and years of cynicism built up. We didn't need this happening at this point of the season.

Anyone else think this could be a rallying point in their season?

A practice bubble that contained rookies and some staff and fell in early May is suppposed to be a rallying point? Yeah,I don't think so. I don't think you can compare that to a starter being shot and murdered while he was at home during the season resting off an injury.

Also, Dallas isn't even close to the notion of having the most talent in the division. And they have an imcompetent HC and a stale OC who just lost his fumble meister QB's best receiving target. They're in for a mediocre to bad season. They won't be in the playoffs.

Dallas has more talent than any other team in the NFC East

:no:

not even close

#1 Giants

#2 Skins

#3 Eagles

#4 Pokes

and it's not the same.... it was a poke owned facility, and all the investigation, and possible litigation will be more of a distraction than rallying point

Dallas has more talent than any other team in the NFC East. Are we prepared for them getting their act together as a team?

My guess is no. We will play well and get our butts handed to us, but that's just years and years of cynicism built up. We didn't need this happening at this point of the season.

Dallas has downgraded in talent this year. The Coach is on a one year wonder tour. Wonder what is happening, better check with Jerry. No. I see no rally from the Cowboys.

Yea, I really disagree with the idea that they have more talent that the rest of this division. That is a MAJOR premise that I can't imagine most people subscribe to. Sure, there is an argument, but honestly, I could make that argument for ANY of the teams in east including the skins. Each one of these teams (and yes including the boys) has serious talent on both sides of the ball. And every single one of them has a spot where they wish they were a little stronger.

Secondly, rallying points rarely come in May. You compare this assistant coach getting hurt (which is absolutely tragic, don't get me wrong) with our starting, young ,potentially hall of fame bound, safety being murdered in his home in late november. Nah. That isn't the same first of all. Second of all you need a coach to maximize the effect of a rallying point anyway. The boys biggest weakness isn't on the field, its on the sideline.

Giants and Eagles are the class of the NFC East

Washington and Dallas have a lot of questions yet to be answered.

I disagree with this. Where are you getting that from? Because two years ago the gmen had an amazing four game run in the playoffs? Yea, that was great but since then they lost their BEST player, got homefield throughout the playoffs and got their asses spanked in front of their home crowd after a bye by a team who only got into the playoffs because tampa lost to oakland, minnesota lost, the moons aligned, the tides were in perfect synchonicity with the menstrual cycle of every woman on the planet etc etc etc. . .

The birds backdoored into those playoffs and then got the perfect draw in them. They got a pathetic minnesota team who will never win anything until the get someone under center. Then they destroyed the aforementioned Gmen after a bye in their house because without plaxico Manning is useless and they proved to the world thewy had lost a lot of fire in th belly to get embarrassed like that at home. They got manhandled by a team the question mark laden Skins SWEPT (including spotting them 14 points in the first half).

They eagles had a nice run after getting a gift just to get into the playoffs at all (do you remember the end of the mcnabb era in philly until Kolb threw that awful pic in the endzone at baltimore?)

So what is it about those teams that make them "the class of the east?" Their offseasons? The eagles brought in a bunch of recievers and not one of them is named Boldin so how afraid can we actually be by the team we beat twice last year? The running back? He isn't gonna scare me more than Westbrook man? I don't care who he is, I have watched Brian westbrook for years now, and this kid will have to do some amazing things for him to be considered up their with Westbrook.

The linemen? Ok, they lost Tra and Runyan and replaced them with peters and the older brother of shawn andrews. Instead of blocking Andre Carter, and dancing with the stars, they will be dealing with orakpo, carter, albert haynesworth and griffing/montgomery/golston and company. We have a defensive line now (and we were 4th int he league last year in defense).

The giants? They are getting healthier. Osi coming back is bigger than anything else thewy have done this season. Hackeem Nix isn't Plaxico Burress. Maybe someday but not yet. I respect all of these teams. Everyone of them including dallas but to separate this division into the "class" and the "question marks" just doesn't fit for me.

If there is one thing we kNOW from watching this division its that if you get into the playoffs you can make some serious noise out of this division. We are the toughest division in football. When and if you get out of this division your ready to go on the road, to punch someone in the face, to be physical, etc etc. The East is a great training ground for the playoffs but you can't just dismiss two of the four teams when one of them swept the class of the east last year, beat the NFC suprbowl representative, added the bst defensive lineman in the league and the top pass rushing prospect out of college to the #4 defense in the league while still bringing back a decent QB playing for his life in his contract year, with a coach doing the same, upgrades on the offensive line like dockery, etc etc. or the Cowboys who got rid of the cancer on their team, had a ton of talent last year and are fully capable of playing with anyone else in the league on any given day.

Its a four way race to the playoffs and once your in, its up for grabs in the NFC. Every one of these teams has question marks and any one of these teams could easily become this year's "class".

Well, since we're all throwing out our projections for the up-coming season, here's mine:

The Cowboys #1 WR (Roy Williams) will feel alienated and refuse to catch the ball, when he (through an anonymous tip) finds out that Romo sits to pee and Witten are having secret meetings using napkins to draw up plays (since their OC uses the same brand of napkins in HIS playbook). Speculation will be that TO is again trying to stir up controversy from his new home in Buffalo as revenge for being exiled.

In reality the tipper was Jessica Simpson's desperate attempt to get attention since getting fat and crying at concerts hasn't worked so far. The connection will be made when she holds a press conference and, while crying and wearing sunglasses in-doors, uses the phrase, "That's my Quwata back, man. That's my Quwata back." When Jerry Jones realizes what's going on, he'll tell Jessica to stay at home and not show up at any Cowboy facilities anymore, eventually leading to an overweight Jessica trying to get back in shape, in front of reporters, while doing sit-ups in her drive way and answering interview questions. She soon admits to trying to use parts of TO's playbook for attention grabbing (also written on napkins) but since her attempts failed miserably, she's now hired a new agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

After hiring her new agent, Simpson will immediately demand a trade, which will be carried out by the Chicago Bears where Jay Cutler will suddenly feel his job is threatened and tell reporters, "I never wanted it to come to this, get me out of here, who said that?"

The media will report that Washington is the leading candidate in the deal, until Chicago trades Cutler back to Denver, which was Josh McDaniels plan all along. McDaniels, Cutler, Orton, Vinny Cerrato, and Dan Snyder will all share drinks together, laughing at the success of their plan, until Vinny and Dan suddenly realize that (though the plan worked) they didn't actually get anything out of the deal, and begin to feel dirty.

Dallas, 4th in the NFC East. I'd say to be driven and use something as a rallying point you have to have heart first. Since that doesn't exist in Dallas, there's no hope.

Well, since we're all throwing out our projections for the up-coming season, here's mine:

The Cowboys #1 WR (Roy Williams) will feel alienated and refuse to catch the ball, when he (through an anonymous tip) finds out that Romo sits to pee and Witten are having secret meetings using napkins to draw up plays (since their OC uses the same brand of napkins in HIS playbook). Speculation will be that TO is again trying to stir up controversy from his new home in Buffalo as revenge for being exiled.

In reality the tipper was Jessica Simpson's desperate attempt to get attention since getting fat and crying at concerts hasn't worked so far. The connection will be made when she holds a press conference and, while crying and wearing sunglasses in-doors, uses the phrase, "That's my Quwata back, man. That's my Quwata back." When Jerry Jones realizes what's going on, he'll tell Jessica to stay at home and not show up at any Cowboy facilities anymore, eventually leading to an overweight Jessica trying to get back in shape, in front of reporters, while doing sit-ups in her drive way and answering interview questions. She soon admits to trying to use parts of TO's playbook for attention grabbing (also written on napkins) but since her attempts failed miserably, she's now hired a new agent, Drew Rosenhaus.

After hiring her new agent, Simpson will immediately demand a trade, which will be carried out by the Chicago Bears where Jay Cutler will suddenly feel his job is threatened and tell reporters, "I never wanted it to come to this, get me out of here, who said that?"

The media will report that Washington is the leading candidate in the deal, until Chicago trades Cutler back to Denver, which was Josh McDaniels plan all along. McDaniels, Cutler, Orton, Vinny Cerrato, and Dan Snyder will all share drinks together, laughing at the success of their plan, until Vinny and Dan suddenly realize that (though the plan worked) they didn't actually get anything out of the deal, and begin to feel dirty.

Dallas, 4th in the NFC East. I'd say to be driven and use something as a rallying point you have to have heart first. Since that doesn't exist in Dallas, there's no hope.

One of the more logical analysis' I had read today. :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: you win

Archived