Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is a ham sammich available - should we???

kiingspadee

:D Vet minimum + mayo?

OK seriously though - people WONDER WHY everytime there IS a FA why the Redskins are always in the talks - it's because Danny and Co. reads Extremeskins and sees how you guys want to sign ANYONE who is released.

RB situation - look we HAVE TWO change of pace backs in the guy from the CFL and Aldridge who quite frankly - go watch some video on this kid...he has ALOT of speed - and people in Denver seriously wanted him to play. We also have the bulldozer in Sellers and maybe that TE/FB we drafted.

Unless it is a LB, K, OT then forget it. We DO NOT need to sign everyone.

we need to keep an eye on that 6th round kicker the cowboys picked up. no way that dude beats out one of the best kickers in the league. i hate suisham so much i wont even bother to learn how to spell his name

Suisham was released by the Cowboys before we got him. Do you really want another released Cowboy for a kicker?

we need to keep an eye on that 6th round kicker the cowboys picked up. no way that dude beats out one of the best kickers in the league. i hate suisham so much i wont even bother to learn how to spell his name

Actually I read they'll likely keep him on the roster for kickoffs..

And the "Should we" mockery is still funny :)

OK seriously though - people WONDER WHY everytime there IS a FA why the Redskins are always in the talks - it's because Danny and Co. reads Extremeskins and sees how you guys want to sign ANYONE who is released.

Do you SERIOUSLY believe this?

funny-pictures-bored-cat.jpg

Why in the hell did they draft a kicker when they have a solid one?

Too much cake and sugar for Wade in the War Room?

for some odd reason, im never a fan of ham & cheese unless im really hungry..

unless, of course, its melted cheese on toast..

So perhaps im just not a fan of the soggy bread that sticks to the roof of your mouth?

Granted, when hungry enough, I'll eat just about anything..

The kicker the cowboys drafted is the son of a cowboy scout. He is being brought in for kickoffs. He has a strong leg so the angle on him will be for field position. He is not being brought in an attempt to replace Folk with FG duties thats for sure.

Archived