Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

There is a ham sammich available - should we???

kiingspadee

Does anyone remember a similar thread to this one from last year's off season or the year before...where the guy's Original Post was, "Hey ES, I just cut a mean fart, should we pick it up? It has good body and will really stop you dead in your tracks..." or something to that affect. Funny stuff, this one was not so original methinks.

I still think ES needs to make a subforum for at least newly available players, so half the threads on the front page aren't the 'should we?' threads. It's not even that people want to sign a guy, it's that almost every somewhat well known player gets their own thread, whether it makes sense or not? I mean, Edgerrin James? Brett Favre? Come on people! Not only are they well past their prime and couldn't contribute anything more than the average FA pickup, but there's zero chance we will actually do it.

Someone like Leroy Hill I can understand, but the old, oft-injured guys who are just average players now aren't ones to look at. Those are the guys we always make fun of Danny and Vinny for signing (e.g. Jason Taylor). Frankly, for as much as we collectively complain and hate on Danny and Vinny, some of you are the same as them.

Another thread mocking "should we?"

lame

The "ham sammich" reference is pretty played out too

I agree...and it would have been a better thread a while ago, but I have not seen that many free agent threads lately compared to what it is normally like...so it is very irellevant to even start this thread now.

How many draft picks will we have to give up to get this ham sammich? Is it Hillshire Farms ham? Are we talking white bread or wheat, because that can make all the difference right there? These are questions I need answered before I can make a decision on whether the Skins should go after this ham sammich. ;)

:saber:

:logo:

We need to work out the ham sandwich but if its too salty then I say we move on to the Mashed potatoes.

P.S. I just noticed...the ham sandwich and mashed potatoes have disappeared. I do not understand this. I asked Mike WIlliams to bring them down here an hour ago.

• 3 months later...
Didn't realize Gibran Hamdan was still in the league.

Oh.

Half of you probably don't even know who that is.

So whats the point of posting it...:doh:

Because we originally drafted Ham Sammich. But thanks for proving TheDane's point. :)

Archived