Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What could be the Skins Achilles heel this season?

Braxford

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I didn't see the option for the right/middle of our offensive line to crumble like feta, but that's my only concern, with our receivers development second.

^^^^^

pass protection duhhhhh
All those choices and no option for Right Tackle?
1. The offensive line was awful for the better (or worse) half of the season and unless Mike Williams is the answer, it will be again.

I'm still going to say OL play, even though it was intentionally not an option. The lack of depth will is going to hurt them.

Campbell not being on the poll makes it a joke

Thread maker must be in his fan club

He has to rise above being a game manager this year, plain and simple

Throwing less than a TD a game again this year wont get it done

If he can't do that this team will stay in the 8-8 range even if the defense improves

Campbell not being on the poll makes it a joke

Thread maker must be in his fan club

He has to rise above being a game manager this year, plain and simple

Throwing less than a TD a game again this year wont get it done

If he can't do that this team will stay in the 8-8 range even if the defense improves

I am not in Campbell's fan club but do think the Skins could do worse. I could care less who is QB as long as they help lead the Skins to wins. The whole point of this poll is to take a look at what could hurt the Skins this year other than QB an OLine which everyone knows and has posted here many, many times.

Quarterback. Jason needs to be better and beat the Giants on opening day.

Got to find a way to beat them. Can't compete or win the division by splitting with some teams and getting swept by others. Got to beat those Giants on opening day.

There's a possibility that each of the choices provided could be a problem, certainly 3/4 of them. None of them are out of the question. Hopefully that is not the case. The kicker, punter, and the new receivers not playing well rank right up there.

Quarterback. Jason needs to be better and beat the Giants on opening day.

Got to find a way to beat them. Can't compete or win the division by splitting with some teams and getting swept by others. Got to beat those Giants on opening day.

As stupid as it sounds to call the first game of the season (in May) a must win, I also feel that this way. We (and most importantly he) can not stumble out of the blocks. JC better have Sept 13 circled on his calender, and better be busting *** all summer with that in mind. Poor play there might be the straw that breaks the camels back.

As far as our achilles, I voted WRs because these days you can not wiff on 3 2nd rounders without harsh consequences, but I think the overarching problem is what many others have said, and that is depth. This team is put together on a hope and a prayer that we are going to get 16+ games from the majority of our team, and those odds just aren't good.

Suisham, if he plays like he did last year we can have all the talent in the world and still be 8-8

We keep having the same select few beating on Campbell but if Thomas or Kelley beat out ARE and the OL holds up then he will be fine. Probably never a top 5 QB but a top 8-12 so I selected Suisham too... I think we have a pretty good year this year and then he burries us towards the end of the season and in the playoffs with missed kicks.

Archived