Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Khaki shorts (what shoes to wear)

NoleSkin21

I go with my NB Zips and low cut socks. I can't stand seeing dudes with hairy feet and yellow frito cornchip toenails constantly rocking sandals, it's a bad look, I only sport sandals at the beach. Step 1:Slide a Mach 3 blade over that jungle once in awhile, Step 2: Go see a podiatrist for some nail fungus cream, Step 3: Buy socks and lots of them.

I go with my NB Zips and low cut socks. I can't stand seeing dudes with hairy feet and yellow frito cornchip toenails constantly rocking sandals, it's a bad look, I only sport sandals at the beach. Step 1:Slide a Mach 3 blade over that jungle once in awhile, Step 2: Go see a podiatrist for some nail fungus cream, Step 3: Buy socks and lots of them.

You shave your feet!?!?!?!?

Thanks for posting the pic. I like those. Do you go sockless?

Yeah I do. I usually am against sockless til I tried these out. I couldnt imagine wearing socks with them now!

1987 called.

They want you back.

1987 was a good year! Little late on fashion I guess. :)

I love "boat" shoes but my feet tend to sweat and smell when wearing them. It may be because I buy cheap ones' date=' though. Do you have that problem with these ? I don't imagine you wear socks with these.[/quote']

Mine sweat too, but they have never really smelled. The first time I wore them was at a concert, so maybe that broke them in right or something. :whoknows:

Maybe throw a little foot powder in them in the morning and see if that helps.

mandals?

some of you guys need serious help.

flip flops are ok depending on the occassion. when its scorching hot i rock them all day, fashion rules can go to hell. but never, ever mandals.

std shoes with a khaki short outfit - a good pair of sperrys is always safe. dark - sambas or other toned down sneaker, light - adidas or bucks, again depending on the situation.

I like to rock retro nikes with shorts because for me, thats my style - well put together and proper with a little bit of flavor. just like my demeanor.

ps - dont just limit yourself to khaki shorts. and please no cargos. seth said it best "no ones gotten a handjob in cargos since 'nam"

:rotflmao:

You're joking...right?

Laugh all you want. I could never wear flip flops, but my wife convinced me to try a pair of Croc's flip flops and it's like walking on pillows. I understand though, you're young and still have a lot of insecurities about your manhood.;)

BTW. A pair of Chuck Taylor's low cut shoes work also. I say that because two very attractive women told me they liked them this past weekend.:D

mandals?

some of you guys need serious help.

flip flops are ok depending on the occassion. when its scorching hot i rock them all day, fashion rules can go to hell. but never, ever mandals.

std shoes with a khaki short outfit - a good pair of sperrys is always safe. dark - sambas or other toned down sneaker, light - adidas or bucks, again depending on the situation.

I like to rock retro nikes with shorts because for me, thats my style - well put together and proper with a little bit of flavor. just like my demeanor.

ps - dont just limit yourself to khaki shorts. and please no cargos. seth said it best "no ones gotten a handjob in cargos since 'nam"

Wow

Let me guess- you fake tan, don't you? :)

You shave your feet!?!?!?!?

I wasn't referring to me with the 3 step Frodo foot hair reduction program, I'm not the one wearing sandals constantly.

To wear sandals you should pass the test of not having fugly feet. By the way, there should also be a test women need to pass before they can wear any clothing showing their belly, inner thigh, and apple bottom.

Laugh all you want. I could never wear flip flops, but my wife convinced me to try a pair of Croc's flip flops and it's like walking on pillows. I understand though, you're young and still have a lot of insecurities about your manhood.;)

BTW. A pair of Chuck Taylor's low cut shoes work also. I say that because two very attractive women told me they liked them this past weekend.:D

Low top Chuck Taylors are always cool. As long as you can't see your socks, don't wear the calf socks with low top chucks!

The first adult male to admit he wears Crocs. Oh man, these are hideous.

redskins.jpg

Boat shoes have never gone out of style, WTF are you talking about? :)

If you don't believe me, saunter on down to GTown waterfront on a summer day, and count the boat shoes.

I dunno jrock, the went out for a bit but are definitely back in style now. On that note, I need to get a nice pair of boat shoes for the summer

You know what you should wear? Whatever the **** you feel comfortable wearing. You wanna wear sandals with shorts, go ahead. Saddle shoes? Do it!

QFT.

There sure are alot of people on this board that graduated from the fashion police academy. Anyone that's so obsessed with other people's fashion sense should either become a girl in junior high, or become a contestant on one of the gay reality shows on Bravo.

Archived